Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:14:13 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 96 - The White Elephant in the Room  (Read 3219 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 96 - The White Elephant in the Room
Mix Secret Gaygent 69 Salubrious Rex marxcarl

Secret Gaygent 69

• Paid
Impressive that Shell Game was able to recover this recording from 50 years ago in 2019. Well here's to another horrifying 50 years til 2021.

Tips fedora investigates the christian dragon cuddle party while Jesus protects them from aliens and the dozerfleet founder.

Also, I enjoyed the short episode as well. The fanfiction chosen did pretty well to stand on it's own without jokes. Although I have to say, fanfiction of real people really bothers me because it is just plain creepy to do.
Shell Game

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
I really liked the editing work that went into that Tips Fedora reading. The rain and the abrupt cutoffs worked really well.
Shell Game

THE LESBIATHAN

• happy juletide
  • Paid
  • just a girl who loves horse piss
I also finished writing the Tips Fedora story, you can find it somewhere.
Shell Game

Cradicus

• Paid
Just wanted to pop in and say that only the original, EDITED version of The Stand is 823 pages long. The "Complete and Uncut" version is 1,152, and has even more weird sex stuff.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Dr. A really got me the perfect gift. I always wanted a crack at dozerfleet but honestly so much of his stuff is hateful and uncomfortable that it's unlikely another doc could ever be made. Having the opportunity to do even just one reading was a treat!
Secret Gaygent 69