Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:24:05 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 430258 times)

Oats

• Paid
  • I just want to talk about trees

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #946
https://www.tinymixtapes.com/mixtape/mixtape-girl-who-likes-trashy-pop-and-boy-who-likes-whale-sounds
Oats, September 20, 2019, 09:24:24 am

Compiled by that really annoying Dishonored fanblog the Tumblr radar keeps recommending you.
GirlKisser420

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
CTRL+V and post it #948
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #950
(NSFW for size)
NSFW content. Click to show.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #952
i can't really pick a favorite ridiculist because like... well how can you? but a favorite reader? probably Isfahan

Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr.

• Vice President of the Sexy Vampire Club
  • Paid
  • James Horse, father of Naughty Horse
CTRL+V and post it #954
Bitch ass necked lesaiban fucking

Shell Game

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #955
usually wannabe vampires

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #956
The works of the roots of the vines, of the trees, must be destroyed to keep up the price, and this is the saddest, bitterest thing of all. Carloads of oranges dumped on the ground. The people came for miles to take the fruit, but this could not be. How would they buy oranges at twenty cents a dozen if they could drive out and pick them up? And men with hoses squirt kerosene on the oranges, and they are angry at the crime, angry at the people who have come to take the fruit. A million people hungry, needing the fruit- and kerosene sprayed over the golden mountains. And the smell of rot fills the country. Burn coffee for fuel in the ships. Burn corn to keep warm, it makes a hot fire. Dump potatoes in the rivers and place guards along the banks to keep the hungry people from fishing them out. Slaughter the pigs and bury them, and let the putrescence drip down into the earth.

There is a crime here that goes beyond denunciation. There is a sorrow here that weeping cannot symbolize. There is a failure here that topples all our success. The fertile earth, the straight tree rows, the sturdy trunks, and the ripe fruit. And children dying of pellagra must die because a profit cannot be taken from an orange. And coroners must fill in the certificate- died of malnutrition- because the food must rot, must be forced to rot. The people come with nets to fish for potatoes in the river, and the guards hold them back; they come in rattling cars to get the dumped oranges, but the kerosene is sprayed. And they stand still and watch the potatoes float by, listen to the screaming pigs being killed in a ditch and covered with quick-lime, watch the mountains of oranges slop down to a putrefying ooze; and in the eyes of the people there is the failure; and in the eyes of the hungry there is a growing wrath. In the souls of the people the grapes of wrath are filling and growing heavy, growing heavy for the vintage.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #957
(1/6) H͎A͎N͎D͎S͎H͎A͎K͎E͎ ͎E͎R͎O͎T͎I͎C͎A͎ : client-server roleplaying in the context of peer-to-peer authentication

Be my server and I, as a client, will gently feed you with my watery secrets 💦
In the end, we will just get wet together by our shared secrets 🔗
❧ regarding your orgasm as the deepest secret of yours
❧ and your cum as a public key to open it
❧ our sex could be seen as the process of gaining trust and exchanging each other's ‘𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵’
❧ as we did for client-server identity authentication(handshake) in peer-to-peer network

Inspired by the secret handshake protocol of Scuttlebutt, < H͎A͎N͎D͎S͎H͎A͎K͎E͎ ͎E͎R͎O͎T͎I͎C͎A͎ > will introduce you to the detailed steps for getting aroused by client-server roleplaying. Come securely.

The terms and figures for the key exchange process are referenced from <Scuttlebutt Protocol Guide(https://ssbc.github.io/scuttlebutt-protocol-guide/)> and <Designing a Secret Handshake: Authenticated Key Exchange as a Capability System> by Dominic Tarr.
xX_sp00ks_Xx

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #958
(1/6) H͎A͎N͎D͎S͎H͎A͎K͎E͎ ͎E͎R͎O͎T͎I͎C͎A͎ : client-server roleplaying in the context of peer-to-peer authentication
chai tea latte, October 24, 2019, 11:55:46 am

(click 4 big)

Shell Game

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #959
20 years ago they mostly laughed about Budweiser frogs and played Who Let The Dogs Out everywhere.