Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:08:55 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: What's up with your username?  (Read 127563 times)

landwailord

• i draw pretty good for a white girl
  • Paid
  • Pokeman the harpoons
What's up with your username? #120
somehow the connection between the phrase "land whale" and the Pokemon Wailord just clicked
as an artist, this connection became an obsession until I had managed to shit out the stupid doodle that is my icon. while I do enjoy and obsess over pokemon from time to time, my REAL passion is in obscure youtube anime produced by the makers of Card Fight Vanguard, but not a Vanguard fan. go figure.

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
What's up with your username? #121
I played a spooky game called .flow. The main characters cancer personified alternate-persona-demon-thing is called Rust and I rolled with that. Maybe it's a bit edgy, but I like it.

And as far as I know, I'm not the Rust that was mentioned in some F Plus episode ages ago. This is a fairly new username to me.
Rust, November 04, 2014, 08:10:11 am
I just assumed you were an insomniac.

JonRG

• Paid
  • The Psychiatrist Who Cannot Be Found
What's up with your username? #122
I played WoW with a friend in college. He was good at PvP and named his mage what he said meant "the splendor of God" in Persian (Yazdandafar?). I on the other hand, was not great at WoW and, in a sort of weird riff/homage, I decided to give my mage a name that meant "to be humble." Thus, Nyarai.

Tarekthefreak

• Paid
What's up with your username? #123
Nothing interesting really. Tarek is my name. Freak rhymes with it. It helps people pronounce it online I guess. I was never really creative.

Nyarlathotep

• Paid
What's up with your username? #124
Well the most direct answer is apparently the crawling chaos was already taken. I have a huge love of lovecraft mythos and the like, the stories, tabletop games, RPGs and comics. One of my favorite being Fall of Cthulhu from BOOM! Studios, Though yes I had to go a bit more direct since my normal handle was in use already.

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
What's up with your username? #125
Well the most direct answer is apparently the crawling chaos was already taken. I have a huge love of lovecraft mythos and the like, the stories, tabletop games, RPGs and comics. One of my favorite being Fall of Cthulhu from BOOM! Studios, Though yes I had to go a bit more direct since my normal handle was in use already.
Nyarlathotep, January 21, 2015, 10:39:11 am

Oh hello, fellow Mask! Good to see someone else is spreading the word of the Outer Gods around here.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
What's up with your username? #126
I'm named after the best enemy in a video game ever

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
What's up with your username? #127
funnily enough I actually started playing Mother 1 recently and fought one of those, and my initial reaction was "haha what's up with that crow wearing shoes, that's funny" which was quickly replaced with "THAT FUCKING CROW STOLE MY ORANGE JUICE WHAT THE FUCK SON OF A BITCH"

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
What's up with your username? #128
funnily enough I actually started playing Mother 1 recently and fought one of those, and my initial reaction was "haha what's up with that crow wearing shoes, that's funny" which was quickly replaced with "THAT FUCKING CROW STOLE MY ORANGE JUICE WHAT THE FUCK SON OF A BITCH"
Tiny Prancer, January 22, 2015, 03:33:34 pm

That's how it goes in the city of Compton
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
What's up with your username? #129
I had a character on City of Heroes named 'Clerisy', which is a word for the higher echelon of intelligence in society; scientists, philosophers, writers, all that sort of thing. He was one of those guys who took Idiocracy as a warning, and decided the world needed to be smarter by any means necessary, so it suited him (as did the fact it sounded like 'heresy'). He eventually became my main character, and so the name people started calling me. That led me to eventually start using a modified version as a username both on CoH and elsewhere.

SecondPairOfHeadgear

• Waifu Hunter
  • Paid
  • What happened to fuzzy posters
What's up with your username? #130
The brony episode is one of my favorites and I felt like "CosmeonUnblocked" would be identity theft, so I took on the persona of his second pair of headgear.

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
What's up with your username? #131
The brony episode is one of my favorites and I felt like "CosmeonUnblocked" would be identity theft, so I took on the persona of his second pair of headgear.
SecondPairOfHeadgear, March 07, 2015, 05:06:19 am

For brony identity theft you would have to deal with

YetAnotherAmber

• Paid
  • official member of the Tender Gender
What's up with your username? #132
My usual usernames lead to ancient deviantarts and various tumblrs so i decided to not use that for obvious reasons.. but all of them have amber somewhere in the name. And the internet has like a million people who decide to go by amber. Thus I am yet another amber

BOOTYBUMPIN

• La Cuntaracha
  • Paid
What's up with your username? #133
I just like to dance, man.

memorylikeasieve

• *SQUEAK!*
  • Paid
  • "If you're white, see a doctor."
What's up with your username? #134
Sure, I'll make this my first ever keyboard-dribble here.

'memorylikeasieve' is taken from Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency/Shada wherein Prof. Chronotis refers to himself as having a 'memory like a... like a... thing with holes in...' and after a few more lines of conversation from other people he blurts 'Sieve!  Memory like a sieve.'  My own memory's not much better than that, so I figured it'd fit.