Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:29:49 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Favourite moments!  (Read 38429 times)

IceTwister

• Paid
Favourite moments! #30
From the Kickstarter episode:

"You'll get all of that stuff I mentioned earlier, PLUS a limited edition Gamer's Hip Clip!"
"What makes it limited edition?"
"...SHUT YOUR FUCKIN' FACE!"

The sheer enthusiasm with which Lemon delivers that line cracks me up.
Chaz GELF, March 26, 2013, 08:49:45 pm

This was one of my favorites too.  The enthusiasm in the reading was just crazy and is one of my favorite readings ever.  I also for some reason have the reading of "I love Taco in a bag!" stuck in my head as one of my favorite lines from the podcast.  It just seemed so weird and enthusiastic when it was said.

Chaz

• is tuning the tiny timpanis
  • Paid
  • I'm being doppelgangstalked
Favourite moments! #31
Also the general reaction to Stog's intro piece in the recipes episode is great: "Taco in a pocket! Eat a taco from your jeans pocket!"

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Favourite moments! #32
"I would love to see a 300 pound person hang gliding."
"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Navigator

• Currently Sitting Way Too Close to a Toaster
  • Paid
  • I live inside of a tree and I don't need anybody.
Favourite moments! #33
A lot of the time I go about my daily life with bits and pieces of the F Plus playing in my head at random points. It's a curse.

I do have a few favorites, though:

NO, WHAT IF KNOW IM DRUG DEAL?
Stog's anguished "I don't want to hear these words" from the second Bad Dragon thing
Pretty much any time Isfahan does a Metal Gear voice.
"Frenuloctomy". "Frenulec-TOme!" "Frenulec to me!"
"It's absolutely perfect for the hummingbird in your life."
Acier attempting to read the increasingly weird onomatopoeias for sneezing in episode 2 is classic.
Bunnybread's (brief) Basil Marceaux impression. Even if it killed the text, it still cracks me up.

I also have a serious love for Kumquatxop/Kumquatxop Lite weird voices:

MYYYYYYYYYY NAAAAAAAME IS MICHAEL BARRIER. And my brain is so big that my head won't fit on your screen.
TODAY, MY FRIEND MESSAGED ME ON FACEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!
TONIGHT'S MOON IS THE WANING GIBBOUS 87% FUUULLL. NOW HERE'S AL ROPER WITH THE WEATHER.

Liatai
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 04:53:36 am by Navigator »

Calaveron

• Paid
  • Mmf mm mmpfrtmy mrpd mn clngflmm
Favourite moments! #34
Kumquatxop's Michael Barrier is one of those peak F Plus moments. Everything about it was just so perfect.
Same with Bunnybread's brief stints as both Plumber David king and Detective Brass from the movie script episodes. Just two perfect seminal roles.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Favourite moments! #35
I have to say, that delivery of "King Monkey II" was pretty perfect, as well as everyone's reaction to it.

transatlanticalien

• Paid
Favourite moments! #36
Oh my god the movie script episode- the part with Kumquat as The Hospital 'Sectetary' and I just imagined some nurse muppet flopping around on a desk

And the animation episode is one of my absolute favourites because Michael Barrier, Jack's drawling John K and Stog's cartoony Doug Ten Napel were all so damn good I don't care what any of them really sound like, they all have those exact voices to me

AND THE STAR SPAN-GLED BAN-NER

Horza

• Emissary of Commandante Aligheri
  • Paid
  • DEFY THE SPACETHORITIES!
Favourite moments! #37
What's the episode where you guys break into an Iron Chef parody? It was an inspired choice. Memory tells me it was in Bad Dragon, but I'm not going to re-listen just to find it.

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
Favourite moments! #38
What's the episode where you guys break into an Iron Chef parody? It was an inspired choice. Memory tells me it was in Bad Dragon, but I'm not going to re-listen just to find it.
Horza, May 03, 2013, 02:18:56 am

It's the stinger for the MUCK descriptions episode. Probably my favorite stinger ever. "CELTIC RUNES ARE SO PRETTY! ^_^"
Sherman Tank Liatai

Horza

• Emissary of Commandante Aligheri
  • Paid
  • DEFY THE SPACETHORITIES!
Favourite moments! #39
Much obliged, Portaxx-san!

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Favourite moments! #40
Just relistened to Bunnybread's utterly amazing reading in the Sherlock episode. God is that ever fantastic.
Really_Quite_Nice

Cyberventurer

• Smoke-Free
  • Paid
Favourite moments! #41
I'm a big sucker for puns, and I love it every time I hear one.

I was listening to the Supernatural episode recently and caught John's pun about one of the brothers needing a "cue" before putting the pool balls up his ass.  It's fun to go back to episodes and see what you've missed.

Chaz

• is tuning the tiny timpanis
  • Paid
  • I'm being doppelgangstalked
Favourite moments! #42
I am still fond of Portaxx and Zarla's "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS IT'S A GHOST GET THE CAMERA OH MY GOD" from the creepypasta episode.
Sherman Tank Liatai

A Whirring Bone-White Gleech

• fact-lord
  • Paid
  • I was in first place, you whore!
Favourite moments! #43
I also have a serious love for Kumquatxop/Kumquatxop Lite weird voices:

MYYYYYYYYYY NAAAAAAAME IS MICHAEL BARRIER. And my brain is so big that my head won't fit on your screen.
TODAY, MY FRIEND MESSAGED ME ON FACEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!
TONIGHT'S MOON IS THE WANING GIBBOUS 87% FUUULLL. NOW HERE'S AL ROPER WITH THE WEATHER.
Navigator, April 23, 2013, 04:40:02 am

Kumquat's Grover voices are awesome. You forgot his reading of Connie Marshal telling us to unplug our TV sets (also STAR- OR MOON-SHAPED DRONE AIRBORNE CAMERAS).

I am still fond of Portaxx and Zarla's "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS IT'S A GHOST GET THE CAMERA OH MY GOD" from the creepypasta episode.
Chaz, May 03, 2013, 09:14:59 am

Also awesome!  Zarla's rendition of that voice was perfect.  I'm glad that Portaxx has held on to it for whenever she needs a "male author who thinks women are idiots" voice.

I have a lot; brace for a fawning fan-boy ramblings:
  • Lemon's crazy-voiced readings.  The Gamer's Hip Clip (YOU PUT YOUR CONTROLLER ON YOUR HIP-CLIP!), the Killing Spell (I disagree with AO, that shit was hilarious), the Pain Spell (I AM POINTING MY HANDS AT YOU, MOTHERFUCKER) and especially Kuzi the Avilcore (VOLUPTUOUS HIPS AND ASS, that's where I was).  Kuzi the Avilcore is a particular favorite, because it perfectly alloys a hilarious voice with laughably terrible grammar and what-the-fuck brokenness.
  • The beginning of the Bad Dragon episode, especially while AO calmly points out that "that's not that big, remember your maths..." while everyone else sounds like they're about to vomit or have a nervous breakdown.  I also find Kumquat's faint "that one's supposed to be a giraffe?" kinda funny, just because it points up the endless succession of warped shit on that site.  Also the beginning of the Sissy Kiss episode.
  • Bunnybread's "opus" at the end of the Sissy Kiss episode.  we-GRESSIVE.
  • Everything Jack's ever done in Slug!  Voice!  Thank!  You!  Jack!
Liatai
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 07:10:11 pm by Utnaphistim »

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian
Favourite moments! #44
"And at night they climbed out of the butthole and killed everybody!" [everybody loses their shit]
"So they have a lot in common with people from the F plus!"

Tonight marks the first time I've listened through the Basil Marceaux episode in its entirety; best decision I've ever made.