Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:12:31 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 169: I'm Gonna Cuddle Everyone In This Room  (Read 55954 times)

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Episode 169: I Would Cuddle You So Hard
So uh, since when has dry humping been considered as non sexual?

Also, fuck, there's a cuddle party happening today about 15 minutes away from where I live, six hours from now. I probably shouldn't have checked whether this exists in my country. On the other hand, it seems to be organized by some sort of spiritualist tantric sexual healing group thing, as a sort of non-sexual introductory thing to the tantric sex courses?

I'm even more confused now.
A Meat, March 14, 2015, 05:50:32 am

Honestly, that makes it feel better.  It's still tantric sexual healing group-weird, but having a cuddle party explicitly as foreplay removes a layer of the uncomfortable IT'S NOT SEXUAL stuff.

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Mister Smalls

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Cuddle parties just feel like a complex group ritual to summon a Lovecraftian being, but instead of an orgy of murder and sex climaxing into summoning Satan, its flooding a room with BO and repression to summon the Arch Demon of Awkward. It was so uncomfortable to even listen to these stories.

It was amazing to hear Brak again, though.

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
I like how SA goons are accusing Lemon of demonizing cuddle parties.

I'm creeped out the other way. The people running the event spell out very carefully that it's not about sex, they spell out their policy of consent, but the readers keep insisting over and over it's all about non-consensual touching and sex. It creeps me out when people are so bound to their own interpretation that they'll somehow turn even the clearest indications around in their head to conform to their bias.

Why would anyone think that a room full of fully clothed adults rubbing up against each other is weird. Such bias in this world.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 03:11:48 pm by Cat Planet »

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
I like how SA goons are accusing Lemon of demonizing cuddle parties.

I'm creeped out the other way. The people running the event spell out very carefully that it's not about sex, they spell out their policy of consent, but the readers keep insisting over and over it's all about non-consensual touching and sex. It creeps me out when people are so bound to their own interpretation that they'll somehow turn even the clearest indications around in their head to conform to their bias.
Cat Planet, March 14, 2015, 03:09:14 pm

TBF, I think it's just the one goon and everyone else is arguing him down, making fun of him, or making some other dumb criticism.  Or making Stog puns.

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
I'd say that this community is pretty unique - usually awkward and broken people spend their time in furry ERP chat rooms rather than meet face to face.

Also, kind of a minor nitpick, but oxytocin IS released during cuddling or when being caressed. I remember my dad teaching me to always caress a woman's back after sex because that releases the hormone in question, haha.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 03:26:10 pm by Cat Planet »

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
I remember my dad teaching me to always caress a woman's back after sex because that releases the hormone in question, haha.
Cat Planet, March 14, 2015, 03:23:00 pm

Every mug in your father's possession had better read "#1 Dad".
Cat Planet

QueenSyreen

• Unsurprised, yet Disappointed
  • Paid
  • very very strongly pro-vaxx
I had a friend once who thought these groups sounded interesting, so to my surprise, I've actually heard of this shit before. But while she is a trusting friendly diamond, I saw a website for this stuff and said, not if my choice was between this and death. I will gladly spend hours on the couch with my girlfriend, but the operative word in that sentence is girlfriend. We are two people with an emotional connection to one another and the physical contact fucking means something.

I think the people who were trying to figure out why on earth they would like cuddling people of the gender they were attracted to more than other people if this was so very non-sexual really said something about this episode, and  about how far these people are removed from the reality of the situation. Obviously your own preferences and your own freaking LIFE plays into how touching another person feels to you. You can't trick your body into feeling great cause you've had a cuddle prostitution hour with a stranger, dudes, if you get a chemical rush from hugging someone, there's a reason, and the reason goes a bit deeper than 'push button get oxytocin.' Or, well, personally, I think it should. It hurts me when the generic f plus whackjob is SO CLOSE to the truth but understanding the truth would violate one of their unalterable cult beliefs. And therefore, we get more nutty permutations of unalterable cult beliefs warped to make a nice little circle around the truth that gets close, kind of, if you're already a bit confused and looking for anything resembling reality to cling to.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
It hurts me when the generic f plus whackjob is SO CLOSE to the truth but understanding the truth would violate one of their unalterable cult beliefs.QueenSyreen, March 14, 2015, 05:05:02 pm

We've seen this an absolute ton in the episodes so far, haven't we? This, and people who you can sort of tell deep down KNOW the truth, but choose to keep up the emperor's-clothes charade in their head out of a sense of community and a belief that they must be the only one who's not quite getting it.

Down10

• Square Pusher
  • Paid
It hurts me when the generic f plus whackjob is SO CLOSE to the truth but understanding the truth would violate one of their unalterable cult beliefs.QueenSyreen, March 14, 2015, 05:05:02 pm

We've seen this an absolute ton in the episodes so far, haven't we? This, and people who you can sort of tell deep down KNOW the truth, but choose to keep up the emperor's-clothes charade in their head out of a sense of community and a belief that they must be the only one who's not quite getting it.Isfahan, March 14, 2015, 05:42:01 pm
The sense of denial is flamingly obvious — that adults could cuddle but absolutely not have it lead to sexual arousal. It's these mile-long list of rules and boundaries set up to ensure no hanky-panky goes on under the blanky that are absurd. I agree with the posters above that if these cuddly parties broke out into orgies, it would be LESS weird, because the logic of sensual touch leading to sex is a normal, natural thing. The need for so many rules and clarifications and set limits — it's putting up walls, not breaking them down, as they would have us believe.

AlbieQuirky

• Paid
I don't know about the queen of stuffed animals lady, but Reid Mihalko is a polyamory evangelist who does sex workshops and what-not. He appeared on the terrible reality TV show "Miss Advised" a couple of years ago, and freaked out one of the principal characters---a woman who has a creepy podcast about sex called "Sex With Emily". At one point, he asks Emily to be his partner for some kind of French-kissing workshop and holy shit it redefines creepy. He starts twitching, and it's just nauseating, and then he tells her he gets twitchy when he's aroused.

tl;dr: cuddle party dude is also creepy sex dude who looks like Gary Busey

A sphere with points

• Paid
This episode exemplifies a big internet pet peeve of mine - idiot nerds trying to intellectualize everything they like.

It cannot be that they like spooning because they're lonesome and it gives them a boner.  That's, ugh, so mundane, so typical.  As a learned individual, I can tell you the reason I enjoy spooning is because there is actually a complex biochemical process occurring which results from years of mother neglecting my innate biological, psychological and emotional blah blah blah

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
This episode exemplifies a big internet pet peeve of mine - idiot nerds trying to intellectualize everything they like.

It cannot be that they like spooning because they're lonesome and it gives them a boner.  That's, ugh, so mundane, so typical.  As a learned individual, I can tell you the reason I enjoy spooning is because there is actually a complex biochemical process occurring which results from years of mother neglecting my innate biological, psychological and emotional blah blah blah
A sphere with points, March 21, 2015, 12:36:22 pm
You just can't appreciate having a boner on the same level that they do.

Old_Zircon

• The phased-out byzantine devil.
  • Paid
About 8 years ago a friend of mine told me about the time she somehow managed to get an invitation to a secret, invite-only, underground REAL VAMPIRES party, where about 150 REAL VAMPIRES gathered in a big basement someplace in Brooklyn to do vampire stuff for about 20 hours.

Cuddle parties sound so much worse on all levels.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
About 8 years ago a friend of mine told me about the time she somehow managed to get an invitation to a secret, invite-only, underground REAL VAMPIRES party, where about 150 REAL VAMPIRES gathered in a big basement someplace in Brooklyn to do vampire stuff for about 20 hours.

Cuddle parties sound so much worse on all levels.
Old_Zircon, March 22, 2015, 04:36:11 pm

Your friend got invited to an orgy
count_actuala A Meat Vekson