Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:22:37 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable  (Read 25933 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #15
And that 43 year old guy who made the comment that he couldn't cry or get angry when his mom took his plushie away because of the meds he was on for anxiety/depression: What the hell kind of meds was he on? I have a decent amount of experience with anxiety medication and I don't know of one that would cause complete emotional numbing like that...
KingKalamari, December 03, 2013, 05:28:16 pm

Not for anxiety, but if he had severe clinical depression (which is likely) he'd probably be on a cocktail of something like effexor and tegretol with a lithium routine, and that's gonna probably dull a lot of emotional response. Get to the point where the only way you can feel something is to put your dick in a care bear.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #16
Let's go to a Dark Place.

There's a lot of regression at play here, perhaps even more than in the actual age regression fetishism episode. Consider also that, aside from the fucking, the interactions within these creeps' fantasy lives are uniformly couched in terms of support, pride, and control placed almost exclusively on the inanimate object.

These guys have projected onto these toys the dual lizard brain needs of "I am a baby, I need mommy to care for me and validate me," and "I am a grown human, I need something to vent my sexual needs on."

Sweet dreeeeeeeeeeeeeams.

JamEngulfer

• Paid
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #17
I don't know if I'm more surprised at how long it took this particular ... specialness to be the focus of an episode (I think it's come up tangentially once or twice before - the person in a monogamous relationship with their Sonic the Hedgehog toy) or that the doc was provided by someone who isn't Montrith.
advancedclass, December 02, 2013, 10:40:08 pm

My doc was good enough to be compared to a Montrith one? Awesome!
AlbieQuirky

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #18
I don't know if I'm more surprised at how long it took this particular ... specialness to be the focus of an episode (I think it's come up tangentially once or twice before - the person in a monogamous relationship with their Sonic the Hedgehog toy) or that the doc was provided by someone who isn't Montrith.

JamEngulfer, December 04, 2013, 11:51:03 am

Be proud and ashamed in equal measure.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #19

You wrote a good doc! I don't understand how you managed to mine the zoophile stuff though; I tried looking at it and it was pure brain-poison to just skim one or two posts. Mining it...I hope either you're numb to it or have a good shrink/person to talk to.

JamEngulfer

• Paid
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #20

You wrote a good doc! I don't understand how you managed to mine the zoophile stuff though; I tried looking at it and it was pure brain-poison to just skim one or two posts. Mining it...I hope either you're numb to it or have a good shrink/person to talk to.
kal-elk, December 04, 2013, 03:43:50 pm

Why thank you! I find that when I'm looking through that kind of stuff, I become somewhat detached from it. I had also spent an hour or so on the forum before I got to that, so I guess I just built up immunity to it as it escalated.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #21
Fair enough! I get that sometimes, but zoophilia is too much for me, and I'm personally 100% fine with that never changing.

Psammetichus

• ᕕ(⊙ω⊙)ᕗ
  • Paid
  • O damn'd Sonic! O inhuman hog!
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #22
I gasped out loud when the 43-year-old guy's age was revealed. Christ.

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #23
E%quisite Equines is a  Homestuck reference. Because the fandom apparently needed to be even more fucked up.

Can I just say how fucking hilarious the Eric Clapton bit was? Oh man.

Cyberventurer

• Smoke-Free
  • Paid
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #24
I think this is my new favorite episode.  Part of it might be because the very first one I heard was the realdolls one, but this has the added joy of "mother" every second post.  Makes me wonder how much of a crossover there is with these guys and adult babies, although I can't say I'm willing to go look.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #25
Makes me wonder how much of a crossover there is with these guys and adult babies, although I can't say I'm willing to go look.
Cyberventurer, December 06, 2013, 10:51:32 am

I wouldn't think there is much, because these guys aren't faking their regression. In fact, they were constantly on about I AM AN ADULT, MOTHER while the manbabies certainly wouldn't claim that.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #26
Yeah, there's a difference between doing it for fun and... being it. Ecch.

Moriarty

• Paid
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #27
Makes me wonder how much of a crossover there is with these guys and adult babies, although I can't say I'm willing to go look.
Cyberventurer, December 06, 2013, 10:51:32 am

I think the crux of the adult baby fetish is actually that the idea of being forced to dress/act/live like a child is humiliating (and that's what makes it hot to them). Being an adult baby seems to require an awareness that they're breaking taboos, since that's part of the point.

I don't think any of the guys in this episode really think about how their fetish relates to societal perceptions beyond how it impacts their ability to engage in that fetish (like their mothers stopping them or whatever).

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #28
From what I've seen, adult baby fetish stuff either focuses on the humiliation aspect (i.e., forcing yourself to eat your own cummies) or on fetishizing the parent/infant relationship.  Plushie fetishists seem to be more interested in a 'typical' relationship structure, they just build the 'boyfriend/girlfriend' structure around a plush doll.  I know there was the one guy who acted like his plushie was a dominatrix, but that felt more like it was a side thing.  Like, he's a guy who would like BDSM regardless, and just happened to also only be interested in fucking a stuffed animal.

If I was a psych major I'd totally want to do a study on these guys.  Even if it meant I'd have to spend the better part of a semester immersed in plushie fuckers.  Mechanically, there's nothing that makes being a plushie fucker and having a normal life mutually exclusive.  It's not like you're trying to hide diapers from people at work or trying to figure out how to amputate your own arm.  Hell, it's not even like you have to hide meeting up with your mistress or something.  It could work that you're a normal guy with a normal job who goes home and fucks a stuffed tiger, but based on the evidence, no, that doesn't happen.  You don't come out with everything else normal if you end up fucking plushies.

My guess would be that the sort of socially stunted person who doesn't want to give up the stuffed animals they slept with when they were little is more likely to have their first sexual experiences with a stuffed animal nearby--or with that stuffed animal.  Some people might still grow out of it by that point, but those who remain socially retarded end up forming a romantic/emotional/sexual connection with the stuffed animals that were a part of their first sexual experiences.

Zsa Zsa

• Paid
Episode 117: My Mistress Is Machine Washable #29
An old girlfriend of mine had a mated pair of cockatiels for a few years until one of them flew from her window and was lost. She had trained them both to land on a certain bracelet of hers and over the next few months the remaining bird became more and more possessive of it, even becoming agitated if it was out of sight. Then one day she walked in on him shagging it.

It's not just lonesome humans that get up to this kind of nonsense. If you spend enough time trying to find a mate you might end up searching under a rock.