Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:14:38 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 238264 times)

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #780
i swear to god someone (maybe lemon himself?) saying jimmy pesto was at the jan 6th rally and today i wanted to grab that post for clout. please tell me someone else remembered that.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #781
Hi, I'm a contact tracer. Do not go to your work christmas party. I promise you that it IS and WILL BE a superspreader event.

just don't go. fuck. fuck fuck fuck. stay the fuck away from work christmas parties they're superspreader events every single one
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Salubrious Rex Shell Game

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #782
Hi, I'm a contact tracer. Do not go to your work christmas party. I promise you that it IS and WILL BE a superspreader event.

just don't go. fuck. fuck fuck fuck. stay the fuck away from work christmas parties they're superspreader events every single one
chai tea latte, December 19, 2021, 08:28:52 pm

That American moment where most people care more about their company providing free catered food and a chance to win a $50 gift card, than about the fact it might be a superspreader. Wait, I get to go to this and get paid 2 hours for it plus free food? Like hey at least at this people are required to wear masks unlike the local grocery store.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #783
Here if you don't wear a mask indoors it's a crime
Sauce jim and the mammograms Shell Game Salubrious Rex thelizzerd

chai tea latte

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #784
Here if you don't wear a mask indoors it's a crime
chai tea latte, December 19, 2021, 10:38:16 pm
and that's great
Sauce Macho Masc Sangy Savage jim and the mammograms Shell Game Salubrious Rex Great Joe thelizzerd

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #785

chai tea latte, December 19, 2021, 08:28:52 pm

Hope you get a spiritual rest sometime this month Chai, you're one of the few people on here staring directly into the abyss.
Salubrious Rex

organburner

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #786
My company wants everyone to go to the main office in Stockholm in Feb, so looking forward to that I guess...

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #787
I'm a number of drinks in and even though I don't really have any real reason to be happy I am. I'm starting to have ideas about how I can lead a happy life and find a way to satisfy some things I've found severely lacking in life. If I can hold on to this feeling until I wake up tomorrow, maybe I can do something with it.

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #788
I'm a number of drinks in and even though I don't really have any real reason to be happy I am. I'm starting to have ideas about how I can lead a happy life and find a way to satisfy some things I've found severely lacking in life. If I can hold on to this feeling until I wake up tomorrow, maybe I can do something with it.
Salubrious Rex, December 23, 2021, 07:32:57 am
Nah it's gone. Oh well, better luck next time.

thelizzerd

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #789
Me making a mixed drink out of random shit at my apartment cause i'm bored. My boyfriend takes a sip. "This is kind of strong. Now an hour later I realize what he meant haha. I guess it was kinda strong. Make drinks from recipes don't be me where I just pour random shit and say bottoms up.

chai tea latte

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #790
death to america
thelizzerd Salubrious Rex Emperor Jack Chick Achilles' Heelies Mr. Hunky Academia Shell Game Great Joe

thelizzerd

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #791
death to america
chai tea latte, December 24, 2021, 11:08:22 pm

This is my fucking vibe!

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #792
drunk and high and as someone who only ends up dating americans by accident i feel like legally i should not encourage america dying but like tbh we have tried america NOT dying and that hasn't been like ideal
thelizzerd chai tea latte

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #793
Its 00:01. Happy new year ballpit.

Thanks for being cool and not terrible like everything else this year. Hopefully itll be a better one for us all.
thelizzerd Salubrious Rex

chai tea latte

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #794
i will destroy the united states of america with my bare hands
Salubrious Rex Sauce Mr. Hunky Academia