Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:19:22 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1443881 times)

SuperTrainStationH

• Paid
I found a vhs tape recorded off ABC in 1995 that has at least one original airing of ReBoot on it.

Life is okay sometimes, huh?

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I fucked up.

Turns out I moved the only place in London that doesn't have a chinese restaurant within five minutes walk.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
I'd invest in a stand that sold nothing but fried plantains.
Sherman Tank Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Neal

Lemon, October 29, 2017, 11:22:07 am

I second this.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Lemon, October 29, 2017, 11:22:07 am
I used to go to these growing up! The best one was called "When You Drink Coffee, You Need Fried Bananas" and sold pisang goreng, shrimp crackers, and bottles of pop. Good times.
e:
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
Almost every month, Cosmopolitan publishes a list of 10 or 24 or 101 or 38 "hot" "new" sex tips. I took a quick look at the recent covers, and I'd estimate that every year they're putting out 300 sex tips. If they've been at this since the late '90s or so (I actually wasn't able to get a good idea of when they started printing these articles) then we are looking at 5000-6000 sex tips, almost all of which are probably very bad.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Macho Masc Sangy Savage Corn Syrup

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Lemon, please make a website that auto generates sex tips. Call it positions.exposed. Or genital.solutions. Or hotnewsex.tips. Kamasutra.rehab, boner.coach, wikihowtosex.party, sextipsby.design, cosmopolitan.gold, positionsforkeepingthe.faith, uhhh
SHAMBA~1.SBB Lemon beelzeboob Eider Duck

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Lemon, please make a website that auto generates sex tips. Call it positions.exposed. Or genital.solutions. Or hotnewsex.tips. Kamasutra.rehab, boner.coach, wikihowtosex.party, sextipsby.design, cosmopolitan.gold, positionsforkeepingthe.faith, uhhh
Sanguinary Novel, October 29, 2017, 06:47:48 pm

This is an excellent idea. I need to work on this new site first tho, but... Yes. This would be good.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
tetanus shots don't hurt as much as you'd think they would.

in other news: ow my fucking hand!

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Sanguinary Novel, October 29, 2017, 06:47:48 pm
If you can manage to register a Palestinian domain, I'd recommend hotnewti.ps
Macho Masc Sangy Savage

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
This is an excellent idea. I need to work on this new site first tho, but... Yes. This would be good.
Lemon, October 29, 2017, 10:58:14 pm

While we're on website ideas I've had an idea about kumquatxop.xyz since forever. It'd basically be Rainy Mood with half a dozen kumquat audio tracks playing at the same time, randomly fading in and out of each other. One can be just "YEAH"s, another just "UUH"s and so on. That or regular ambient noise with a random chance of a kumquat noise happening every once in a while. If you have normal ambient sounds, make sure this is present:

Anyway I'm the idea man and co-creator I need 50% of the profits.
Corn Syrup Liatai Carbon

bubbleuj

• Paid
My boyfriend's shitty friend  who is trying to heal his shitty tattoo asked me verbatim to help him wrap it in cling film (this is a bad thing to do).

There were just too many reasons to be sad.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 08:41:51 pm by bubbleuj »

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Did you know MIA is 42? I just kind of assumed she was like 30.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
I've gotten very good at predicting what scores the judges will give for dishes on My Kitchen Rules.

Also, my knowledge of Aussie culture boils down to MKR and the Australian dollop episodes, which I presume is good enough