Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:43:13 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 186 - They Got My Worm!  (Read 1406 times)

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 186 - They Got My Worm!
Secret Gaygent 69 chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
Episode 186 - They Got My Worm! #1
The song at the end sounds more grounded than the comedy theory that birds aren't real. So it's probably sincere. But I want it to be a comedy but played straight.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 186 - They Got My Worm! #2
Thanks for reminding me of that line about John McAfee, it's so good
chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
Episode 186 - They Got My Worm! #3
This was a hard one to listen to.

Relative of my partner has believed she's been targeted for years. Tried to get us to buy burner phones and hotels for her in the past. Would put her purse in the kitchen so the cell phone couldn't hear her.

This year it's started progressing into her filing false police reports.

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 186 - They Got My Worm! #4
This was a hard one to listen to.

Relative of my partner has believed she's been targeted for years. Tried to get us to buy burner phones and hotels for her in the past. Would put her purse in the kitchen so the cell phone couldn't hear her.

This year it's started progressing into her filing false police reports.
thelizzerd, January 20, 2024, 12:09:03 pm
You don't have to listen to every one. I encourage anyone who doesn't feel comfortable with whatever subject to feel free to skip. No judgements for looking out for oneself.
Dr. Buttplug adrenochrome dome Secret Gaygent 69

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Episode 186 - They Got My Worm! #5
I'm wondering how I include gang stalking in my resume. I've been the field supervisor for stalking Steve when he visits the west side of Atlanta (we all know Steve of course) and I just don't know how to relate my skills without revealing anything top secret?
thelizzerd

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
Episode 186 - They Got My Worm! #6
You can probably spin some of the skills as loss prevention, social scientific subject observation, and the like. It helps if you also had retail experience and a relevant college degree.
Dr. Buttplug

Recon Rabbit

• Paid
Episode 186 - They Got My Worm! #7
Richard Lighthouse has something in common with the great contemporary songwriter of our day Robert William Gruhn: they both rhyme "moon" with "June" in a very awkward way. Maybe the former is a pseudonym of the latter after he went underground (because of the gang stalking).