Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:55:59 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 449343 times)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1230
A woman and a man cant give birth to a cisgender baby. It is decidedly so that its either M or F at the time of gender identification. THIS does not mean that the baby CANT identify as a cisgender person down the line.
Semantic Weeb, December 01, 2021, 04:51:52 pm

thanks, zeno

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #1231
Richard Corliss from Time clip compared Dracula's origin story to Jesus Christ's story due to Dracula spending his childhood in a foreign land, and due to Dracula choosing to die (or become undead) in order to save his people. Corliss also complimented the film's use of its PG-13 rating by describing it as "robust". In his review, he stated, "Most reviewers have slammed the movie, but it's not nearly as awful, or offal, as its critical odor." He later stated, "[Evans] carries Untold by admirably fulfilling the two essential functions of a period-movie hero: to enunciate comic-book dialogue with Shakespearean authority and to look great with his shirt off."
Salubrious Rex Antivehicular chai tea latte

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1232
One step forward, two steps...  forward!  No difficulty can stop the motion.  If I had to pick a bird to apply to this situation, it wouldn’t be the phoenix, because nothing exploded.  Instead we are like the kind of bird that can trace its ancestry straight back to the most bad-ass of dinosaurs.  All you have to do is imagine a timeline where the asteroid never hit the Earth.  Would it be much different than today?  I don’t think so.  There would still be Dwarf Fortress, but the sixteen colors would be different because maybe dinosaurs can't see the color yellow or something.  The point is we can’t be stopped.  We have been in the game for nearly two decades now, so believe me when I tell you we deliver what we aim to deliver.

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
CTRL+V and post it #1233
Others bowdlerized the quote, in some cases replacing the female genital reference with "a tight [obscenity]" and the scatological reference with "a warm place to [vulgarism]" or "warm toilet seats". The Lubbock Avalanche-Journal said the original statement was available in the newspaper office; more than 200 stopped by to read it. The San Diego Evening Tribune offered to mail a copy of the whole quotation to anyone who requested it; more than 3,000 readers did.[18]
xX_sp00ks_Xx chai tea latte Sauce

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
CTRL+V and post it #1234
Others bowdlerized the quote, in some cases replacing the female genital reference with "a tight [obscenity]" and the scatological reference with "a warm place to [vulgarism]" or "warm toilet seats". The Lubbock Avalanche-Journal said the original statement was available in the newspaper office; more than 200 stopped by to read it. The San Diego Evening Tribune offered to mail a copy of the whole quotation to anyone who requested it; more than 3,000 readers did.[18]
Antivehicular, December 03, 2021, 07:27:07 am
I would also like to request a copy of the whole quotation. Thank you.

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
CTRL+V and post it #1235
Antivehicular, December 03, 2021, 07:27:07 am
I would also like to request a copy of the whole quotation. Thank you.
Sauce, December 03, 2021, 03:12:08 pm
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Butz

In which one of Gerald Ford's cabinet members is explosively racist and destroys his career, but probably because of the cursing

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1236
LOTRO players will get to battle Saruman next year
xX_sp00ks_Xx Frank West

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1237
 Although the cause of frenching has not yet been unequivocally established, it is thought to be due to a toxic substance

Shell Game

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1238
❤ mental illness is good yiff motherfucker
Salubrious Rex A Meat Dr. Buttplug xX_sp00ks_Xx

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
CTRL+V and post it #1239
I am so he see it promoted to the story though and its black coal is shaped like nerdular nerdence.
Salubrious Rex

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
CTRL+V and post it #1240
misogynist/misandrist

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1241
Im social media mutuals with Dr Leung and you can’t just passingly mention parasite anime girls without showing the good people any of their new wifes

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
CTRL+V and post it #1242
In the garden of gethsemane jesus saw every sin, past, pressn’t, and futer. Wich means if making an Mario Paint cartoon of mario blasting rope on a spidder was a sin jesus woulda’ve seen it and he probly wouldav sayd something about it when he posted the Bible but he didn’nt so I’m alloud to do this it issint a sin.
~mariopaintgirl
Salubrious Rex Diploskull

Shell Game

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1243
American McGee kinda seems like a pathological liar
Frank West

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
CTRL+V and post it #1244
xX_sp00ks_Xx