Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:06:04 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: If we're really quiet, maybe they won't notice that we're talking about ANIME  (Read 167738 times)

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Now that Parasyte has an anime, I wish that the Junji Ito stand-alones or the Souichi series would get an anime.  That won't ever happen because he's so niche and his art is unappealing on purpose.  I know that Gyo got an OVA but I want a full fledged 14 episode series on TV

advancedclass

• Paid
Uzumaki needs an animated series so that I can sneak into friends' houses while they're out and leave horrifying spiral doom animes looping on their TV to make them feel closer to death.

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
I think the anime meant they were republishing the English translation of the original manga or maybe redoing it since it was (gloriously) '90sadvancedclass, March 13, 2015, 10:47:02 pm

And how!

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Girls und Panzer movie trailer

Looks Iike there's one new team, plus St. Gloriana got some crusaders to supplement their mathildas

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef

Looks Iike there's one new team, plus St. Gloriana got some crusaders to supplement their mathildas
Smoking Crow, March 15, 2015, 11:12:09 am
Alright, all I really took from that is that there are cute animu girls and tank races. Anything else I should know before I dive head first into this?

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked

Smoking Crow, March 15, 2015, 11:12:09 am
Alright, all I really took from that is that there are cute animu girls and tank races. Anything else I should know before I dive head first into this?
Sovereign, March 17, 2015, 08:03:48 am

There is no fan service and the tanks are the stars of the show

Also, the two best girls are Katyusha and Saori

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef

Smoking Crow, March 25, 2015, 01:48:05 am

They've clearly never watched Full Metal Alchemist.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
I'm caught up on the currently-airing episodes of JJBA! Do I start reading the manga now or after this season finishes airing? i already know what dio's stand is

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
I'm caught up on the currently-airing episodes of JJBA! Do I start reading the manga now or after this season finishes airing? i already know what dio's stand is
chai tea latte, March 28, 2015, 04:04:23 pm

The manga is 8 trillion times better than the show so you should read it right now at this second

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
I'm watching Dragon Ball Z for the first time. (The experience is of course enriched by a moderate amount of intoxicants.) I'm having kind of a blast, it's so endearingly goofy.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
I'm watching Dragon Ball Z for the first time. (The experience is of course enriched by a moderate amount of intoxicants.) I'm having kind of a blast, it's so endearingly goofy.
Cuddlesquid with a caramel center, March 29, 2015, 06:54:57 pm

Kai or the original

chai tea latte

• Paid
chai tea latte, March 28, 2015, 04:04:23 pm

The manga is 8 trillion times better than the show so you should read it right now at this second
Smoking Crow, March 28, 2015, 05:02:40 pm
i've been watching the show with someone and don't have a ton of time right now to spend reading (esp. comics) but once i do which arc should i start? is it worth reading the stuff i've already seen or should i begin around where the show is?