Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:15:40 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: If we're really quiet, maybe they won't notice that we're talking about ANIME  (Read 167729 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat

AgentCoop, December 28, 2015, 10:17:59 am
GET HYPED
chai tea latte, December 28, 2015, 03:01:45 pm
If  the whole season is like the teaser, then I'll be really glad. I'm loving the musical direction and colors so far.

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
I finally watched Madoka Magica: Rebellion.  I'm still crying.  I think the tears started as soon as I saw the quintet and they just never stopped.
We had to watch Redline as a palate cleanser afterwards.  The opening scene is so intense and overwhelming that I was still crying.  I can't explain this.

Kaleidoscope

• Paid
I finished watching the anime Kaiba. It doesn't have a dub but I didn't mind reading the subtitles. The anime is really trippy but I enjoyed it. It's beautiful and surreal.

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
I might have to learn Japanese before I re-watch Tatami Galaxy.  It moves so quickly that you can't read the subtitles and watch the gorgeous animation at the same time (I don't believe there's a dub).  It's beautiful, trippy, and heartbreaking.  Very highly recommended.

Tangentially, I'm going to my first anime convention of the year next weekend and I am SO EXCITED.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
I made my ten year old sister watch Little Witch Academia.

She liked it because it's good. If you haven't watched it yet, you really should.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Cross-posting to super infinity

« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 04:40:58 pm by AgentCoop »

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Me last year:

I don't understand Gintamafruithag, May 31, 2015, 09:29:39 pm

Me now:

Oh, Gintama is actually the greatest thing ever

Laocius

• Paid
I haven't really been much of an anime-watcher since I was in high school, but one of my friends finally convinced me to start watching One Punch Man recently. I think it might be the first anime I've ever laughed at for the reasons that it wanted me to. It's free on Hulu, and I would recommend taking advantage of that.

positive stress

• Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
My plan-to-watch on MyAnimeList has been getting longer and longer so I just picked a series at random, Love Lab, and started watching it. I'm surprised this only has a 7.5/10 on MAL, I'm on the second to last episode and I'd probably give it at least a 9. It's about the student council at an all-girls school who are secretly studying how to get boyfriends. It's funny as hell, smooth animation, great characters, highly recommended. It's weirdly hard to find good videos of it on Youtube, here's the best one I can find

Nixonbot

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
I found a source to get all of the Detective Conan/Case Closed movies and episodes so I'm pretty much set for life.

I love this stupid show so much.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
I've been on a pretty big gundam rewatch kick after I saw the first episode of Thunderbolt, and this franchise has a lot to offer, let me tell you. I've been watching the original series (rad), 8th MS Team (rad), and Unicorn (rad). As someone who's previous exposure to gundam has pretty much only been Gundam Wing (rad? It's been about ten years since I saw it), I am enjoying this a lot.

DaltonSezHi

• The Evil Magistrate
  • Paid
  • BADLANDS
Why does no one anywhere ever talk about Kokoro Connect? Anyone else here seen it?

positive stress

• Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Terrible news: Nichijou has joined One Piece and YuruYuri on the list of anime that has made me cry

Knitting Machine

• Paid
  • Buried in Yarn
Update: After watching fifteen Detective Conan movies I can no longer tell what is real anymore.

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
Update: After watching fifteen Detective Conan movies I can no longer tell what is real anymore.
Knitting Machine, February 16, 2016, 09:26:23 pm

One truth prevails.
Knitting Machine