Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:06:32 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1447922 times)

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
For someone with a geography degree I sure do suck hard at reading maps.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
One of my co-workers revealed he annually watches the Canadian curling championships and sent me a link to the Tim Horton's Brier. I just want to dress up as a soccer hooligan but for Alberta or something and start shit at work one day. 

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
Drunk me can't possibly find the I'm drunk and have things to say hiccup thread, but bookmarking it seems eminently sad.
Lemon bubbleuj Corn Syrup skeletons!

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
One of my co-workers revealed he annually watches the Canadian curling championships and sent me a link to the Tim Horton's Brier. I just want to dress up as a soccer hooligan but for Alberta or something and start shit at work one day.
M/fuk'n Sanguinary Novel, February 14, 2018, 09:06:57 am
at least cheer for Saskatchewan, dude. Curling is fuckin' tight.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
is it weird that, as a cishet straight guy, i get really excited when happy queer news is posted?

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
is it weird that, as a cishet straight guy, i get really excited when happy queer news is posted?
jack chick, February 17, 2018, 12:27:48 am
Meeting you and having you get super happy about my transitioning was one of the cutest things ever. So no, not imo.

Trav

• Winner of Karaoke - 2016 and 2017
  • Paid
jack chick, February 17, 2018, 12:27:48 am

Just means you're happy when good news happens to people, not weird at all
bubbleuj Sherman Tank

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
word filter that switches all fucks with cucks
chai tea latte

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
word filter that switches all cucks with cucks
A Meat, February 17, 2018, 08:31:07 am

What the cuck did you just cucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the cuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my cucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, cucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re cucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your cucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re cucking dead, kiddo.
A Meat chai tea latte moooo566 (taylor's version) Dr. Buttplug

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
one of those maps where they overlay one country on another to show you how big australia is but its lesotho on south africa.

edit: question, when i drink alone i tend to completely forget ive got video games open on my other monitor and start looking at interesting things instead, is drunk moo more cultured or just easily distracted?
chai tea latte
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 02:27:23 pm by moooo566 »

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Nothing fills me with a greater sense of dread than watching one of those videos where people make bad food on purpose as a joke and then someone says "haha I'd eat this no joke"

Like I really hope you wouldn't eat this because it's just ketchup in a tortilla
Corn Syrup skeletons!

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
M/fuk'n Sanguinary Novel, February 14, 2018, 09:06:57 am
at least cheer for Saskatchewan, dude. Curling is fuckin' tight.
chai tea latte, February 14, 2018, 01:49:19 pm

Chai, which team has the colors blue and/or teal?

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
I don't know why, but I really like to grind coffee beans.

junior associate faguar

• Frankly, an unreasonable level of uguu~
  • Paid
It's terrible to get oil on a rat, because then they won't squeak any more!
Macho Masc Sangy Savage lazzer grardaion?

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
If massive dipshits think women wear red lipstick to imitate vulva/labia, what about women that wear other colors? Green for syphilis? Blue for necrophilia?