Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:19:30 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1472997 times)

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Watching The Simpsons on Disney+ is just like watching YouTube uploads of shows when they zoom it in to evade the copyright bots.
Mr. Hunky Academia lazzer grardaion?

auaurorau

• Paid
rapidly turning into a coffee elemental as i re-enter the "six cups a day" phase of my life
Salubrious Rex GirlKisser420 cat_examiner

cat_examiner

• Paid
  • Neither cat nor examiner
rapidly turning into a coffee elemental as i re-enter the "six cups a day" phase of my life
auaurorau, May 15, 2020, 11:57:16 pm

I QUIT CAFFEINE, GOODBYE!
auaurorau

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
i know this lockdown sucks shit and everything's going downhill, but at least in like 6-7 months there's going to be a ton of indie movies about deep and philosophical writers staying at home having sex with their girlfriends every day, and the sex is metaphor for their own depression
Wrought Macho Masc Sangy Savage The Smoking Dad Salubrious Rex Mr. Hunky Academia Dr. Buttplug Yavuz

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
i know this lockdown sucks shit and everything's going downhill, but at least in like 6-7 months there's going to be a ton of indie movies about deep and philosophical writers staying at home having sex with their girlfriends every day, and the sex is metaphor for their own depression
Seth "Slimy" Rollins, May 17, 2020, 06:15:44 pm

I absolutely hate just how right you are.
Dr. Buttplug

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Amigara Fault in Our Stars
Penultimatum Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
It’s sexist that women get hitachis when the best us fellas can do is set a jack in the box under our balls
Wrought xX_sp00ks_Xx ikaribattousai

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Gripped in a global pandemic, humanity, to counteract the effects of the devastating virus, COVID-19, once again turns to their greatest weapon: the ice bucket challenge
Salubrious Rex ikaribattousai

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
"Pieta sculpture, the thinking man's Jesus imagery when a crucification pose would be too crass" is the funniest thing I've heard yet today

Edit: Piss Pieta when
chai tea latte

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
"Pieta sculpture, the thinking man's Jesus imagery when a crucification pose would be too crass" is the funniest thing I've heard yet today

Bobguinary Novel, May 21, 2020, 01:00:33 pm
Madonna And Rotting Shark Carcass

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid

Bobguinary Novel, May 21, 2020, 01:00:33 pm
Madonna And Rotting Shark Carcass
chai tea latte, May 21, 2020, 01:01:58 pm
by Damien Chirst
Macho Masc Sangy Savage

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
what if Phoenix Wright specialized in infidelity cases

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
GeoTracker tshirt call that fast fashion

chai tea latte

• Paid
in the alternate universe where everyone is muslim but everything else is the same, like, there's a United Caliphate i guess, and Donald Trump was a famously shirking publically immoral monster, rapist, président:

Folks! Folks! There's a problem in the Ummah! You know me, you know I pray fajr every morning. That's right. Fajr every day. Suhoor, every, yadda yadda yadda...now, you know what i heard about Hanafi Joe? (crowd boos) Yeah, that's right. Boo! I heard hanafi joe, and you know, he used to be one of the best, one of the very best they tell me, acted as the imam but wasn't weird about it...not like some uncles I could name...anyway, Ramadan Mubarak.
chai tea latte, April 24, 2020, 03:08:04 am

in the alternate universe where everyone is muslim but everything else is the same, Donald Trump has been absolutely failing his response to the novel coronavirus, and recently said that he takes "hydrwjynxychloriquinine", to the shock and horror of doctors nationwide.

You know, the first message Jibril sent to the prophet, was surah al-Alaq. surah al-Alaq. One of the greats, right? The first things revealed to him, were the atom and how to read. So I think it's very important, that you learn about this, that the Prophet Muhammad, peace be unto him, am i right? peace be unto him. The Prophet knew about the atom, and I think it would be haram not to look in the hadith for instructions. And my cabinet WhatsApp group said something really , really disturbing, that I won't repeat here. But we're taking it seriously. Alright, we think the virus is a djinn. Yeah, I think it's a djinn. hydrwjyn.......figure it out, folks.
Yavuz A Meat Frank West

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Ah fuck, I think I've become the 'Metal Gear guy' of my social group.
Dr. Buttplug Mr. Hunky Academia Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Yavuz sambair chai tea latte