Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:53:48 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1572577 times)

Shell Game

• Probability of victory in Tarzan jump: 99.99%. Probability of sinking when landing on mudflat: 100%.
  • Paid
  • Captain, what should I do?
There should really be a German word for "anger at being forced to learn something you did not want to learn"
Lumbermouth, November 01, 2023, 02:46:59 pm
das internet
Salubrious Rex

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
we need another subforum for things that are neither fully music nor fully movies

where i can post about the eras tour movie and the rest of you dont have to read it

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Fucked up that I'm feeling nostalgia for fucking broadcast television
Lumbermouth

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
we need another subforum for things that are neither fully music nor fully movies

where i can post about the eras tour movie and the rest of you dont have to read it
moooo566 (taylor's version), November 05, 2023, 11:51:03 am
post the review
Salubrious Rex

• Paid

moooo566 (taylor's version), November 05, 2023, 11:51:03 am
post the review
chai tea latte, November 05, 2023, 06:53:11 pm

11/10 cinematic masterpiece I love taylor swift.

It'd be a 12/10 if not for the fact that she's done three bad songs and somehow managed to include two of them (YNTCD and Shake It Off), while only having one Speak Now song (my favourite album from her and also in general) and leaving Long Live for a credits song rather than giving the full crowd version.

My favourite character was the guitarist with the questionable hair, he should be in more stuff rocking his Rod Stewart look and having the time of his life. The dancers were also killing it, especially that one guy, you know the one.

Outfits 10/10 no notes. Folklore dress my fave, I wish I could pull it off but sadly I'm a short potato man rather than a pretty lady.

I was concerned that it didn't look like the kid she hugged was wearing earplugs, hopefully they were just in enough that I couldn't quite see them. Always wear earplugs, friends.

Seems like that was its last weekend for the most part, but I'll see it a third time if I can find somewhere playing it next week, and also probably pay whatever bullshit PPV to stream it whenever that happens.

I didn't land a ticket to the actual thing so I need to work out what touting protection they're doing before committing £800 to that, but it's got me seriously considering it. Not like I need a holiday or PC upgrades and I'm never going to be able to afford a home or retirement so why not??
chai tea latte

Shell Game

• Probability of victory in Tarzan jump: 99.99%. Probability of sinking when landing on mudflat: 100%.
  • Paid
  • Captain, what should I do?
you don't get enough opportunities in life to say "hey! dats me!" in response to a plural noun

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
got a yoda coop in the backyard for an easy supply of yoda eggs
Dr. Buttplug xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
I know government is important but every headline in the UK today just reads as "somehow, Palpatine has returned" to me.
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug

Lumbermouth

• Paid
I had a conversation with a fellow librarian today about light novels vs standard YA. Ultimately, my distinction was if you can say the title in the Jack Chick "SOMETIMES I WISH I'D NEVER BEEN BORN" voice, it's a light novel.
Antivehicular VaMpIrESoFtWaRe Shell Game

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
I wonder if someone is doing let's plays on onlyfans

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Skeins of cum?

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
All my friends keep talking about "impact play". I had no idea the 1998 blockbuster movie Deep Impact was so popular it managed to produce a stage adaptation!

...cornography?

A Meat

• Paid
there's a slutty lady showing off her body in the theater, call that a ho stage situation
xX_sp00ks_Xx Salubrious Rex

A Meat

• Paid
a chapless ass wearing assless chaps

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
captcha fortune telling
Dr. Buttplug