Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:43:23 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Garbage Day: Another 24 Terrible Hours with The F Plus  (Read 50738 times)

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Macho Masc Sangy Savage GirlKisser420 Wrought Corn Syrup Sherman Tank Seth "Slimy" Rollins Eider Duck cube abuser Bodark Positronic Turtle Ragnarok Boobies chai tea latte RoeCocoa Shell Game Wyst Mix Yavuz A Meat Carbon Immoral Filth montrith Avian Down10 Silent Liver Disease Chupasaurus-Rex

Corn Syrup

• Paid
  • hit it and quidditch
Holy shit! :D

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
GirlKisser420 Corn Syrup Bodark chai tea latte

Cradicus

• Paid
My family is visiting from out of town. I wonder if I can convince them to just let me sit in front of a computer for a day.
SHAMBA~1.SBB

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
My family is visiting from out of town. I wonder if I can convince them to just let me sit in front of a computer for a day.
Cradicus, March 05, 2018, 09:06:51 pm

Gather them around the ol' laptop for quality family time. Nothing brings everyone together like cumming on figurines.
SHAMBA~1.SBB Lemon Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Boots Raingear Sherman Tank Eider Duck Emperor Jack Chick Lost Season Yavuz A Meat Bodark adrenochrome dome

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Can't wait to actually listen live this time. No conventions for me this April!

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
Nothing brings everyone together like cumming on figurines.
Sanguinary Novel?, March 05, 2018, 09:13:06 pm

Yeah, they’re so small you’ll have to huddle up tightly
SHAMBA~1.SBB Mix

duz

• Paid
Cradicus, March 05, 2018, 09:06:51 pm

Buy a smart tv that can stream twitch.

It's the "in front of the computer" part that's the problem, right?

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
have a nice lunch with your mom and then watch the recordings over the course of the next few days. don't understand why you wouldn't spend all day with family if they're coming to visit u. seems...rude at minimum

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
the stream starts at like 2am my time and im a dumb idiot so im gonna (try to) stay up for all of it!!!!!

getting my coffee brewing hands ready
Silent Liver Disease NuminaXLT

Sherlockian

• Library handwriting. Indexing. Abstracting. Alphabetizing. Filing.
  • Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54
Guess I know what I'm doing that weekend.

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Found the perfect drink for the event

http://www.hansonbrothersbeer.com/home.html

Hanson Brothers Beer is a small beer business based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, founded by three brothers and friends who are passionate about craft beer.

​After a few years of developing our vision and perfecting our recipe we have debuted in our home state of Oklahoma and across the Midwest with our flagship beer, Mmmhops, which is a full-bodied delicious pale ale with a unique toasted malt signature and a refreshing hoppy finish.

Our first love is music, and with over twenty years as musicians and entrepreneurs in our band HANSON, we are integrating a bit of that craft into each beer sold by giving away a free song with every bottle.

We also believe that everything you do can be an engine for good to help those in need, so a percentage of the proceeds from all of our beers contribute funds to provide clean water to communities in need.

Our recipe: Take the best ingredients, along with total dedication to the craft, and brew with passion.

- The Hanson Brothers Beer Company Team
Bodark Eider Duck NuminaXLT

FinchChunk

• Paid
Mmmburp or mmmhops?

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
When I turned on Steam this morning, they gave me this:

Omens
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Boots Raingear Lemon moooo566 (taylor's version) Sherman Tank Shell Game Achilles' Heelies Corn Syrup Mix Wyst One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes montrith A Meat Bodark Dawnswalker Down10 John Toast Yavuz Ragnarok Boobies Chupasaurus-Rex

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Frank West opens his Steam library to find that eleven of his games have been replaced with Red Lake. In the time it takes for him to post on ballp.it about this, three more games have been corrupted.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Shell Game Bodark