Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:08:22 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1434096 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
My breathing only goes after guys for their looks. I wish it would stop being so shallow
chai tea latte GirlKisser420 Salubrious Rex Great Joe Yavuz Lemon

sambair

• Paid
As far as I can tell, I have an essential job, and I will absolutely lord this over anyone who shits on retail workers in my presence for the rest of my life.
Salubrious Rex chai tea latte Wrought Mr. Hunky Academia Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Macho Masc Sangy Savage Dr. Buttplug Great Joe Yavuz Wyst Lemon

Neal

Milk is cheesy water.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Carbon

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
If beetles are so great how come you can defeat them by flipping them over? gods creatures suck shit.
chai tea latte

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Max and Moritz is really fucked up, even by German children's literature standards
Salubrious Rex

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Someone could put on a disguise to sneak into Kroger's early in the morning with all the olds, but you know all the old folks instantly know and let out a blood curdling shreek while they point in unison.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Time is slowly losing meaning.
A Meat chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage Penultimatum Yavuz RoeCocoa

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
Piss de résistance

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Did I miss the announcement that Czechia is finally called that in English? Because I'm seeing the name in all the COVID-19 reports instead of the Czech Republic I've seen until now

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Browse any product review site and you'll soon learn that while beggars can't be choosers, choosers sure can and are habitually beggars of the highest order.
Penultimatum Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte GirlKisser420 Salubrious Rex Yavuz Shell Game

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
now that I have read a new rpg sourcebook I have added a new thing to the bullshit gestalt in my brain. its mechs now. I want a cool mech that carries things in mech hands. I want to do the moves in a chamber so my mech does them in a war that's weirdly like world war one but against 'The Oligarchy'. I want to vent my waste heat. I want to swordfight another mech that's painted black. I want the thought "COVID19 sounds like a Mech" to override all other associations I have with the term. Please mech me up god
Salubrious Rex Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Yavuz moooo566 (taylor's version) sambair Seth "Slimy" Rollins RoeCocoa Dr. Buttplug

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
this is not a fun pointless thought but it's weird how quickly "oh sweet i can work from home" became "oh fuck i don't want to work from home". im sure there's not any kind of meaning or conclusion i should be drawing from this inconsistency.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Before I am an American, I am a Britney fan,
moooo566 (taylor's version)

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
This trains pretty cool but what if it had legs and a railgun and had a voice like a dad that told me all systems were nominal
chai tea latte Yavuz Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop moooo566 (taylor's version) Salubrious Rex Carbon RoeCocoa Dr. Buttplug lazzer grardaion?

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
CPAPs are the best-worst thing. It's completely awkward, you feel like you're starved for oxygen all the time, sometimes it smells weird even though you just cleaned it, you feel like you're in a hospital,

BUT you wake up well rested.