Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:13:47 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1494182 times)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Look, Your Honor, I'm not a 'copycat killer', I'm just a true crime podcast aficionado with a penchant for referential humor!
jim and the mammograms chai tea latte Sauce

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
Look, Your Honor, I'm not a 'copycat killer', I'm just a true crime podcast aficionado with a penchant for referential humor!
Spooks, November 12, 2021, 02:54:05 pm

"really, if you think about it, i'm a content creator!"
chai tea latte Sauce

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.

Spooks, November 12, 2021, 02:54:05 pm

"really, if you think about it, i'm a content creator!"
jim and the mammograms, November 12, 2021, 05:30:31 pm
"While Litigant is within her rights to represent herself, I strongly encourage Litigant to avail herself of the services of an automated legal forms website."
Lemon xX_sp00ks_Xx Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa Sauce

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
If you have a gas oven and live in a small apartment, highly recommend getting a carbon monoxide detector that has a number read out. Every time I've made stock, I without fail hit at least 50-60ppm before I remember to throw open the windows. The first time I tripped the apartment CO alarm, but even sub alert levels aren't good for you.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
If you have a gas oven and live in a small apartment, highly recommend getting a carbon monoxide detector that has a number read out. Every time I've made stock, I without fail hit at least 50-60ppm before I remember to throw open the windows. The first time I tripped the apartment CO alarm, but even sub alert levels aren't good for you.
Blood Book, November 12, 2021, 11:05:29 pm

Good advice but also that sounds on the high side for a properly running gas appliance, I'd consider getting that checked out if you havent already.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Blood Book, November 12, 2021, 11:05:29 pm

Good advice but also that sounds on the high side for a properly running gas appliance, I'd consider getting that checked out if you havent already.
c u next wednesday, November 13, 2021, 07:39:20 am

Lol I did send a maintenance request to check the stove and they just cancelled it. Good to know that's not normal though.

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
medieval narratives that involve slaying dragons can be rendered acceptable if it turns out the hero is also a dragon and they're just having a cool dragon fight with an evil dragon or w/e
A Meat Salubrious Rex chai tea latte Sauce Frank West Dr. Buttplug

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
Imagining a world where the Russian Imperial family still exists, and every year they get an increasingly dire Faberge Egg. There'd definitely be one that's R2-D2 themed.
Salubrious Rex Great Joe Antivehicular chai tea latte Seth "Slimy" Rollins Dr. Buttplug Vinny Possum RoeCocoa

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Imagining a world where the Russian Imperial family still exists, and every year they get an increasingly dire Faberge Egg. There'd definitely be one that's R2-D2 themed.
Sauce, November 15, 2021, 03:16:48 am
At what point do they become Funko! Eggs?
Lemon RoeCocoa

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
The term "rapscallion" and its proper enunciation imply the existence of a "rockscallion" and a "countryscallion".
Salubrious Rex Lemon

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
[...]imply the existence of a "rockscallion"
Great Joe, November 15, 2021, 04:07:22 am
Great Joe

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
The term "rapscallion" and its proper enunciation imply the existence of a "rockscallion" and a "countryscallion".
it's only a rapscallion if it's from Ashkelon, otherwise it's a rapping ne'er do well
Salubrious Rex

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
[...]imply the existence of a "rockscallion"
chai tea latte, November 15, 2021, 08:22:19 am
Damn, that's so true.

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Sometimes I remember there were FIVE Michael Bay Transformers movies and that one of them was about King Arthur or something.

Nobody remind me about Bumblebee and the fact that there's one coming out next year. I don't need this.
Shell Game, October 28, 2021, 04:03:01 pm
i was reminded about Bumblebee while on a plane from Boston. a person in front of me was watching it.

it's written by a lady and directed by a guy who is not Michael Bay so it doesn't count and also... it seems fine? it's fine.
Dr. Buttplug

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
"So uncle girlkisser420, what was it like to live through covid?"

"it was kinda weird, little timmy. Everyone tried learning how to bake bread but that was too hard so they all got into columbo"
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Salubrious Rex Great Joe Frank West Mr. Hunky Academia chai tea latte moooo566 (taylor's version) Sauce jim and the mammograms Dr. Buttplug Vinny Possum A Meat Shell Game Lemon RoeCocoa