Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:09:06 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1447543 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
icebreaker question for a first date: what's your favorite caliphate?
chai tea latte Lemon Vinny Possum

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
icebreaker question for a first date: what's your favorite caliphate?
A Meat, August 26, 2021, 11:29:33 am
there's no wrong answers except daesh
A Meat

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
icebreaker question for a first date: manual grinder, electric crusher, or pick?
A Meat Dr. Buttplug

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
MMFWCL (Much Mother Fucking Wicked Cow Love)
xX_sp00ks_Xx

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
how bout they/them apples
Shell Game Salubrious Rex jim and the mammograms Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte Lemon Mr. Hunky Academia RoeCocoa

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
I'm sorry I won't be dancing. My hips do lie and I want to build this relationship on a foundation of honesty and trust.
jim and the mammograms Lemon Macho Masc Sangy Savage Salubrious Rex Shell Game RoeCocoa

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
one of my hips only lies. one of my hips only tells the truth. can you escape my dungeon?
chai tea latte A Meat moooo566 (taylor's version) Macho Masc Sangy Savage Lemon Shell Game Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa Sauce

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
what if ICP was insane chap posse and they did chap hop shit
xX_sp00ks_Xx jim and the mammograms Frank West

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
what if ICP was insane chap posse and they did chap hop shit
A Meat, August 29, 2021, 10:39:20 pm
i would permanently compromise their integrated survivability onion

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
I had a conversation about the clown-fetish episode of the F Plus the other day, and it has me dwelling on clown fetish, because what the fuck. Are there people out there who have a fetish for clowns in the regular "person who does this as a job" sense, like how people have nurse fetishes or whatever? Like, the clowns are presumably hot and maybe they have weird skills in bed because circus work is crazy, but at the end of the day they're just people? Or is it all "clowns as nightmarish stunted pseudo-humans" stuff like in the episode?

I could investigate this, I suppose, but I don't want to. Goodbye!

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
It's like a tickle fetish but for your brain instead of your body. If it can make you laugh it can make you cum. After all, you can't spell laughter without "augh" which is the sound I make when a cute clown girl pies me in the face and I pop my cork.
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Lemon Frank West

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
I had a conversation about the clown-fetish episode of the F Plus the other day, and it has me dwelling on clown fetish, because what the fuck. Are there people out there who have a fetish for clowns in the regular "person who does this as a job" sense, like how people have nurse fetishes or whatever? Like, the clowns are presumably hot and maybe they have weird skills in bed because circus work is crazy, but at the end of the day they're just people? Or is it all "clowns as nightmarish stunted pseudo-humans" stuff like in the episode?

Antivehicular, August 31, 2021, 03:30:38 pm

sounds like you need to join

sorry i just love this image so much
Antivehicular jim and the mammograms xX_sp00ks_Xx GirlKisser420 Shell Game Salubrious Rex Frank West Vinny Possum

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee

Antivehicular, August 31, 2021, 03:30:38 pm

it depends on a few things, they either love to Clown Up to make sex a wacky fun experience because they have weird associations going on or it helps them get over inhibitions like furries or some crossdressers, or its purely the semantics and they treat clowns as some sort of magical being
Great Joe jim and the mammograms xX_sp00ks_Xx

Jimmyfranks

• Home of the whopper
  • Ridiculist
  • My creative juices are flowing
Real Doll Yankovic
Lemon Salubrious Rex Shell Game A Meat xX_sp00ks_Xx Frank West Mr. Hunky Academia

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
I've got no idea how a credit card works but I think its some bullshit
Great Joe Seth "Slimy" Rollins xX_sp00ks_Xx