Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:07:21 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1445327 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
what if there was a version of F-list where instead of sorting fetishes into yes and no lists you had one for musical subgenres? like you'd be able to specify that while you're into city pop and dancehall, you're a maybe on synthwave and eurotrance but a no on microtonal music and folk punk

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
nightcore versions of alvin and the chipmunks songs
xX_sp00ks_Xx Frank West A Meat RoeCocoa

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
crabsona
chai tea latte RoeCocoa

Shell Game

• Paid
chai tea latte Diploskull Frank West

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Fellow kinksters, during this COVID-19 season, every month has felt like Locktober, and yet we've arrived at the m
GirlKisser420 A Meat Ashto chai tea latte jim and the mammograms Diploskull Frank West Dr. Buttplug Shell Game

Shell Game

• Paid
Twitter's algorithm has some strange opinions of me.
Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Having a mid-life crisis used to be this stereotype of buying a Porsche and bleaching your hair but in these economic conditions I feel it's been reduced to something more like changing your avatar on Twitter to a smug anime girl and then capitalising Words for oratory effect like a victorian writer but you just saw @wint do it and you think it makes You look Funnier.
chai tea latte
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 01:31:46 pm by Spooks »

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Having a mid-life crisis used to be this stereotype of buying a Porsche and bleaching your hair but in these economic conditions I feel it's been reduced to something more like changing your avatar on Twitter to a smug anime girl and then capitalising Words for oratory effect like a victorian writer but you just saw @wint do it and you think it makes You look Funnier.
Spooks, October 06, 2021, 01:28:23 pm

Look, one, next time just call me out directly! And second, I have like ten more years until midlife, cut me some slack :C

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
You might call em' genital warts, but I prefer the term "wood ornaments" thank you very much.
Sauce

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
judge, jury and jexecutioner
chai tea latte xX_sp00ks_Xx Frank West Sauce RoeCocoa

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Death to America
Great Joe xX_sp00ks_Xx Achilles' Heelies

Semantic Weeb

• Garbage Librarian
  • Paid
Scenes From a University, October 2021

A professor works to explain the concept of a "blog" to a graduate student. The two eventually settle on "like Tumblr".

A different professor, struggling to remember the name of Nuxt.js, writes "NUTZ" on the board in large capitals. The erasing is imperfect, and a ghostly "NUTZ" looms over the students for the remaining class period.
Salubrious Rex A Meat Great Joe xX_sp00ks_Xx Emperor Jack Chick chai tea latte RoeCocoa

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
Somebody described NFTs as basically those websites where you can pay to name a star and you get a dumb little certificate and that's the best monster cockogy I've heard so far
Salubrious Rex jim and the mammograms Semantic Weeb RoeCocoa

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
xX_sp00ks_Xx A Meat Macho Masc Sangy Savage Dr. Buttplug Semantic Weeb Lemon Shell Game moooo566 (taylor's version) Salubrious Rex

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
the internet got a lot better when performative politics started to shift into performative wanting to fuck monsters