Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:19:03 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 234208 times)

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #720
The worst thing about being able to drive and having a job is I can only get a little drunk.

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #721
Im trying to drink all of my alcohol because im moving back into my parents house within a week and they don't drink. It's interesting. I just I dont kow what im doing with my life and fuck job searching and fuck why did i choose computer science as a career. I wish I could just shut up my mine and just be shhhh. And so I talk in a random discord server to distract my mind. I keep making F plus documents to destract my mind when I don't have anything to do. I can't just watch TV or not do something because I don't like it. I don't drink often but when I do I feel so gross.
Salubrious Rex

thelizzerd

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #722
Honestly, I'm probably just as bad at the people who show up on the f plus. It's just i put my dumbness into shitty art instead of posting it on the internet it goes into a sketchbook. And I put my motives into talking to people on discord. It is wrong for me to make documents juding others for their actions when my actions could possibly be just as bad? I'm also a loser.

thelizzerd

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #723
I just want to be normal. I don't know how to be normal anymore. Back when everything seemed real before covid and I tried acting normal people always asked me if I had adhd or autism and idk I feel normal. Ive never got tested for either. But maybe I have one or the other. Who knows. I just wish people would stop asking me if I had one of those or asking if I was high. Why can't people just don't care. Drink some rum and some beer. Fuck society. Who cares if I'm a bit socially awkward. Why can't I be viewed as normal? I should just not drink it makes me worry.

thelizzerd

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #724
can i just cry and curl up into a ball? Never to be seen again. The internet to never exist. Computer science, web design, javascript, php, never exist. and I'll be a farmer and just farm my lands. Why do I think like this? I just hate myself and how how feminine I am and hate how I can't just blend in?

edit: i shouldve grown out of this phase im almost 22. I should already ahve a job lined up I graduted a while ago. I finished college. I shouldnt be wasting my time on stupid shit.

edit 2: i cant stop crying. I just want to be normal and stop overthinking everything. Why does covid have to exist and why do I have to overthink everything? I sometimes just wish the interet could not exist so I wouldnt be so obsessed withit. Im obsessed with how hummanity thinks and views things and thats why i like the f plus. I like making documents on how weird humans are. It's intersting to me. But I also hate it and I just wish I had never cared enough to bother to waste my time. And idk maybe im crazy im probably just durnk.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 12:23:13 am by thelizzerd »

thelizzerd

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #725
why couldn't I have just been fucking born a male?

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #726
edit: i shouldve grown out of this phase im almost 22. I should already ahve a job lined up I graduted a while ago. I finished college. I shouldnt be wasting my time on stupid shit. thelizzerd, February 02, 2021, 12:11:45 am
Oh hun... i know you were drunk, but... i PROMISE you that you are not a failure in the slightest based on this. And I also promise you that i think every single person in this community has experienced or still experiences the phase you're describing. I won't belabor the rest in the drunk thread, i just wanted to say SOMETHING.
Semantic Weeb Macho Masc Sangy Savage sambair thelizzerd Immoral Filth Salubrious Rex Mr. Hunky Academia Jabrekkenoni Lumbermouth jim and the mammograms Antivehicular

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #727
Whenever I drink 3ith other people its with couplrs and quite honestly... it sucks. There's no better way to feel alone among co.pany
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Jabrekkenoni Shell Game sambair

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #728
Whenever I drink 3ith other people its with couplrs and quite honestly... it sucks. There's no better way to feel alone among co.pany
Salubrious Rex, February 05, 2021, 09:40:33 am
Though sober, i extend solidarity. And huge empathy...
Salubrious Rex

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #729
If I cannot find someone in particular to share my love with, I hope I can find peace in sharing that love with my friends and chosen family
thelizzerd Antivehicular

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #730
if you're not alone and drunk on balled pitt on valentine's day are you even living champs
Salubrious Rex moooo566 (taylor's version)

sambair

• Paid
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #731
if you're not alone and drunk on balled pitt on valentine's day are you even living champs
jimandthemammograms, February 14, 2021, 10:36:16 pm

Does stoned and watching Gundam count?
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup* #732
guys not to get blue but i LOVE my PARTNERS and want to be in the SAME COUNTRY AS THEM
GirlKisser420 thelizzerd Great Joe Shell Game

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
group hug
Great Joe Salubrious Rex thelizzerd jim and the mammograms

bubbleuj

• Paid
I wish there was a discord server so I could just get drunk and hang out y’all. That seems more fun than the servers with people who think they aren’t normies but then get mad online for months about trans people existing.