Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:19:52 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 356: Dragons On Usenet  (Read 6289 times)

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
356: Dragons On Usenet #15
Wow, you reached the days in a year number. Congrats!

junior associate faguar

• Frankly, an unreasonable level of uguu~
  • Paid
356: Dragons On Usenet #16
Great Joe, June 27, 2021, 07:10:02 am

uhhh

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
356: Dragons On Usenet #17
Great Joe, June 27, 2021, 07:10:02 am

uhhh
junior associate faguar, June 27, 2021, 10:35:27 am
I'm off by 9 days. I dunno, it looked right in my head for some reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
356: Dragons On Usenet #18
[…] it definitely has some Dragon Content. (The dragons are very small, but they're definitely immortal jerkass wizards, and there's a whole paragraph about how ~sensual~ they are and it's weird as shit. You can play one if you want!!)
Antivehicular, June 27, 2021, 06:10:18 am
Hey, thanks for the TTRPG suggestion BTW
Great Joe chai tea latte jim and the mammograms Antivehicular

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
356: Dragons On Usenet #19
[…] it definitely has some Dragon Content. (The dragons are very small, but they're definitely immortal jerkass wizards, and there's a whole paragraph about how ~sensual~ they are and it's weird as shit. You can play one if you want!!)
Dragon Friend, June 27, 2021, 12:08:10 pm

Honestly, it's a pretty good game, although it's firmly in my "I don't think I'll ever manage to get a group together for this" pile. (Among other things, it's based on the infamously complicated game Ars Magica, which is a big ask.) It's just... do you want a high-fantasy game written in the style of the posts in this episode? Do you want it to be illustrated with the same art as the covers on Bard Bloom's Amazon page? Then you're in the money.
Penultimatum
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 08:28:55 pm by Antivehicular »

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
356: Dragons On Usenet #20
Dragon Friend, June 27, 2021, 12:08:10 pm

Honestly, it's a pretty good game, although it's firmly in my "I don't think I'll ever manage to get a group together for this" pile. (Among other things, it's based on the infamously complicated game Ars Magica, which is a big ask.) It's just... do you want a high-fantasy game written in the style of the posts in this episode? Do you want it to be illustrated with the same art as the covers on Bard Bloom's Amazon page? Then you're in the money.
Antivehicular, June 27, 2021, 03:42:03 pm
... I'm very intrigued by this description.

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
356: Dragons On Usenet #21
It's worth looking into if you're interested! Unfortunately, there don't seem to be PDFs anywhere, but copies are relatively cheap on Amazon. (A part of me is like "shit, I should start a thread and do a writeup of this game," but... it'd be a lengthy effort.)