Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:07:41 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 439141 times)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #1170
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a high school attended by all of the Sonic the Hedgehog characters, and during class Shadow passes a note to Sonic that says ‘Hey i have something i need to tell you at recess.’ And at recess they hang out near a picnic table and Shadow puts his gloved hand on Sonic’s and looks into his.eyes and they share a deep, passionate kiss. Then the bell rings, and it’s back to class for Sonic and friends, but there is a new tension among them.. It is a very exciting time, for Sonic and Shadow. It’s awesome to imagine this.
Salubrious Rex xX_sp00ks_Xx Shell Game jim and the mammograms Seth "Slimy" Rollins Penultimatum Antivehicular junior associate faguar Frank West

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1171

As of March 2020, he still defends his "Great Replacement" conspiracy theory on his Twitter account,[34] where he is very active[6]
chai tea latte RoeCocoa

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1172
I have a great cockblocking story of my friend
so we had this friend who was a real like Zac Efron look alike, girls fucking loved him, and he was best friends to my friend
anyway every time my friend tried to hook up with a girl, Zac Efron would come in and swoop them up himself
but it was weird
he would never, ever fuck them
this shit went on for YEARS
so eventually my friend gets pissed off and was like "wtf dude"
so Zac Efron eventually comes out as gay
not only is he gay, he as a new boyfriend, that looks fucking IDENTICAL to my friend
like a fucking doppleganger
it was so fucking hilarious, literally cock blocking my friend because he wanted to fuck him, for years
and eventually just found a gay doppleganger to fuck
Salubrious Rex xX_sp00ks_Xx

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
CTRL+V and post it #1173
By the mid-2000s in the United States, midget divisions once again were part of major wrestling promotions, and wrestlers such as WWE's Hornswoggle were competing for and winning championships made for average-size male wrestlers.

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1174
It is the tiny stuff like this that gives me microscopic levels of hope.

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
CTRL+V and post it #1175
Brought to you by the doxxed and successful developers at SST (SafeSexToken💦💦)
Shell Game chai tea latte xX_sp00ks_Xx

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
CTRL+V and post it #1176
Just a single flirty little tit
xX_sp00ks_Xx Great Joe Dr. Buttplug

Semantic Weeb

• Garbage Librarian
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1177
 Louis Pasteur was a Chemist not a Biologist with 0 background in immunology

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
CTRL+V and post it #1178
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a high school attended by all of the Sonic the Hedgehog characters, and during class Shadow passes a note to Sonic that says ‘Hey i have something i need to tell you at recess.’ And at recess they hang out near a picnic table and Shadow puts his gloved hand on Sonic’s and looks into his.eyes and they share a deep, passionate kiss. Then the bell rings, and it’s back to class for Sonic and friends, but there is a new tension among them.. It is a very exciting time, for Sonic and Shadow. It’s awesome to imagine this.
chai tea latte, June 27, 2021, 01:18:48 am

FOREVER.
jim and the mammograms Sauce

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
CTRL+V and post it #1179
chai tea latte Great Joe RoeCocoa

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
CTRL+V and post it #1180
(For real, Rahmbamarama? Wild times.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1181
I’m not exactly sure what God was thinking, but He placed a ton of nerve endings in the region of our anus.
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1182
I know it sounds cliche but my sexuality is at the center of who I am as a man, and for my wife not to embrace my ejaculation regardless of where my penis is at the time feels very much like a rejection of me.
chai tea latte jim and the mammograms Antivehicular Seth "Slimy" Rollins

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1183
theyre also known for covering up evidence that smoking fat darts leads to smoking fat hogs
Salubrious Rex

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
CTRL+V and post it #1184
The Bionic Commando series i always felt lacked the wife becoming an arm
Salubrious Rex Sauce xX_sp00ks_Xx Great Joe Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte