Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:17:11 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1446887 times)

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
I can see into the future, but just for twitter posts. Next month, a 15 year old will say that if your dog constantly bothers you for attention or food that the dog is abusive and you need to do the best you can to cut it out of your life. This will start a debate as to whether pets can actively abuse their owners, resulting in a 34 year old furry voice actor unironically saying "So if a bear breaks into your house and mauls the shit out of you, somehow that's not abusive?". 
Three weeks from now, it will be revealed by a 21 year old woman that she has been in a sugar baby/daddy relationship with Zak Bagans for the past 4 years, and she will post screenshots showing that Zak Bagans has a bizarre and offensive fetish for having sex with black women while wearing blackface as revenge for Zak Bagans not voting for Elizabeth Warren in his state primary.
Tomorrow, it will be revealed by "adventure cookie thoughts", an account dedicated to fantasizing about being dominated by one of the characters of the mobile game Cookie Run: Ovenbreak, that a popular furry artist who got into controversy over doxxing a minor for making fun of scoliosexuals has a  DeviantArt page which they used from 2011-2013 to upload highly sexualised depictions of Chef Boyardee as a fat, gassy man in a speedo.

I consider this gift as much a blessing as it is a curse.
Frank West chai tea latte Shell Game Penultimatum krytton GirlKisser420 Dr. Buttplug Salubrious Rex RoeCocoa Yavuz Vinny Possum SHAMBA~1.SBB

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
The only way I can convince myself to clean my bathroom anymore is to strap scouring pads to the hands, feet, elbows and knees of my lifelike sex doll and fucking it until the grout is white again.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I can see into the future, but just for twitter posts. Next month, a 15 year old will say that if your dog constantly bothers you for attention or food that the dog is abusive and you need to do the best you can to cut it out of your life. This will start a debate as to whether pets can actively abuse their owners, resulting in a 34 year old furry voice actor unironically saying "So if a bear breaks into your house and mauls the shit out of you, somehow that's not abusive?". 
Three weeks from now, it will be revealed by a 21 year old woman that she has been in a sugar baby/daddy relationship with Zak Bagans for the past 4 years, and she will post screenshots showing that Zak Bagans has a bizarre and offensive fetish for having sex with black women while wearing blackface as revenge for Zak Bagans not voting for Elizabeth Warren in his state primary.
Tomorrow, it will be revealed by "adventure cookie thoughts", an account dedicated to fantasizing about being dominated by one of the characters of the mobile game Cookie Run: Ovenbreak, that a popular furry artist who got into controversy over doxxing a minor for making fun of scoliosexuals has a  DeviantArt page which they used from 2011-2013 to upload highly sexualised depictions of Chef Boyardee as a fat, gassy man in a speedo.

I consider this gift as much a blessing as it is a curse.
Wrought, June 24, 2020, 10:46:12 am
He wrote this in an envelope a month ago. Every single prediction has come true.
Wrought

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
“Twitter largely consists in saying #LordJonesIsOverParty to people who never knew Lord Jones had begun.”—G.K. Chesterton
Salubrious Rex

auaurorau

• Paid
i have been affected by a piece of media and now i am going to bed too late. good night!!

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Hall of shame for toppled statues of shitty people, where you can go and learn why they sucked and why their statue got toppled
Penultimatum Wrought Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Salubrious Rex RoeCocoa Ambious Yavuz Lemon Dr. Buttplug

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
You, a buffoon: Shortening ”cucumber” to ”cuck”
Me, a genius: Shortening it to ”cum”
Yavuz

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
jesus fucks
chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Ambious Salubrious Rex Yavuz Dr. Buttplug

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Chumbawumba can be used as a synonym for 'elevator'
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Pretty fucking rude of the weather to be warm and sunny all while I'm working and then move thick cloud in within fifteen minutes of my getting to the park. The sky is a bastard.

Edit:this cloud has rain.what the fuck?
Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 12:35:54 pm by boooo566 »

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Gonna start a youtube apology channel where I make nothing but apology videos and end every single one with a wildly offensive statement which I will apologize for in the next video
moooo566 (taylor's version) chai tea latte xX_sp00ks_Xx krytton Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Dungeons & Dragons & Knuckles
Salubrious Rex Wrought Yavuz krytton Lemon

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
If you set off googling for the Luftwaffe wiki page and you end up looking at pictures of Stroopwafels then your stupidity has saved you from you bumming yourself out.
Diploskull Salubrious Rex Wrought moooo566 (taylor's version) A Meat Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
If you set off googling for the Luftwaffe wiki page and you end up looking at pictures of Stroopwafels then your stupidity has saved you from you bumming yourself out.
Spooks, June 26, 2020, 07:38:39 pm
On the other hand, I set out to find out what the hell a Stroopwafel is and ended up reading about this awful fella named Herman. My day is ruined.
Wrought Yavuz moooo566 (taylor's version) Lemon

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
How to tell therapist that at ages 15-17 I wanted to grow up to be "the dude from Grizzly Man"
xX_sp00ks_Xx Seth "Slimy" Rollins Yavuz