Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 08:02:51 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 408: The Short Stories of Shortstory1  (Read 5000 times)

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
408: The Short Stories of Shortstory1 #15
I also agree that they very much feel like you're in a weird dream. Not only is there no thoroughgoing narrative logic, it extends to there being no meaningful resolution either. Maybe... maybe if shortstory1 posted these on r/ambien instead of r/creepypasta et al, unscrupulously hiding that his posts were fictional, he'd be the proverbial ruler of hell rather than just another one of heaven's servants.
xX_sp00ks_Xx, September 01, 2024, 05:07:07 am

Honestly, I sort of assume he's transcribing actual dreams? "My mother is screaming at me to produce 10,000 babies by the end of the month, and the babies are born and they're growing up so fast and turning into people I don't understand, but then I remember raising them like that, and now they're dead of old age and my mom is still screaming at me for grandchildren even though there have been like 300 of them even if they're dead now, MOM" has more authentic anxiety-dream energy than most writing that tries to be "dreamlike."
corporate daiquiri

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
408: The Short Stories of Shortstory1 #16
Thats just Lilith, but she has a Jewish mom. Which doesn't quite make sense because she was maybe the first mom?

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
408: The Short Stories of Shortstory1 #17
I really like earnest but goofy guys like this, just putting dumb shit out onto the internet for the pure love of the art.
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes vaMpiresoftWare Great Joe Lemon