Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 09:01:48 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Find An Episode  (Read 83495 times)

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
Find An Episode #150
Cannot remember the episode in which Kumquat announced SSL encryption for poop.computer.  Please help.

Escrow Jones

• Paid
  • Wishing I was a BB.
Find An Episode #151
What’s the episode where Portaxx (I think it was her) saying “Hot dusty mummy pussy”? I woke up with it in my head and Ive been quoting it all day and I need to prove to my girlfriend that this is indeed a real quote another human said. For science. For love.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Find An Episode #152
What’s the episode where Portaxx (I think it was her) saying “Hot dusty mummy pussy”? I woke up with it in my head and Ive been quoting it all day and I need to prove to my girlfriend that this is indeed a real quote another human said. For science. For love.
Escrow Jones, August 06, 2021, 10:41:41 am

It was Portaxx, during an episode opening, but I can't remember which one ;__;
Escrow Jones

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
Find An Episode #153
Escrow Jones

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Find An Episode #154
Which episode(s) has Portaxx saying "giant arowana head on a man body"? I feel like she's said it more than once, but it might have been a different fish the other time

marxcarl

• Paid
Find An Episode #155
Which episode has Boots reading about holding a orgy at an AirBNB, and then maybe hiring people on task rabbit to do clean up.
Great Joe

Hoffgod

• Paid
Find An Episode #156
marxcarl

Skeeps

• Paid
Find An Episode #157
which extra credit episode had the fetishist who smoothed over peoples mouths in photoshop and wrote a elaborate backstory about it where they're a sub-species of human known as "The Shits"?

Immoral Filth

• 20 man canoe assassination team
  • Paid
Find An Episode #158
Did EC also read the crazy mouthlessness fetishist?

Otherwise, that's FPlus 292

Skeeps

• Paid
Find An Episode #159
whoops you're right.

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
Find An Episode #160
What episode was it where there was a poster who posted a bunch of laudatory reviews of a burger place in I think Florida and within his reviews would be quotes or allusions to Jimmy Buffet songs. He would discuss the restaurant's owner and his lovely wife and would leave these comments on unrelated things that were not fora to review restaurants.

He'd talk about "the captain." This may have been in a document from the dump, or it may have been in the expanded text from a doc the ridiculists did not have time to read.

The guy in question had been posting for many years, many comments, in many unrelated places. He would discuss the captain, his lovely wife, and their delicious burgers, sometimes slipping into the text of "cheeseburgers in paradise." Someone found and monster cockyzed his text and found many comments were either identical or had identical passages. They theorized the poster could be the captain himself and the posts continued even after the restaurant closed.

I tried googling but couldn't find anything useful. Does anyone know what ep this was?

cube abuser

• Paid
Find An Episode #161
What episode was it where there was a poster who posted a bunch of laudatory reviews of a burger place in I think Florida and within his reviews would be quotes or allusions to Jimmy Buffet songs. He would discuss the restaurant's owner and his lovely wife and would leave these comments on unrelated things that were not fora to review restaurants.

He'd talk about "the captain." This may have been in a document from the dump, or it may have been in the expanded text from a doc the ridiculists did not have time to read.

The guy in question had been posting for many years, many comments, in many unrelated places. He would discuss the captain, his lovely wife, and their delicious burgers, sometimes slipping into the text of "cheeseburgers in paradise." Someone found and monster cockyzed his text and found many comments were either identical or had identical passages. They theorized the poster could be the captain himself and the posts continued even after the restaurant closed.

I tried googling but couldn't find anything useful. Does anyone know what ep this was?
ClaraTinSoldier, December 08, 2021, 07:35:27 pm
I believe you're thinking of Captain Kutchie's Key Lime Pies, but there wasn't a F Plus or Extra Credit episode on it afaik.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 10:48:35 pm by cube abuser »

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
Find An Episode #162
That was it. Thank you.

Liatai

• Made of tea, science, art, and dragons.
  • Paid
  • Warning: uses far too many smileys.
Find An Episode #163
What is the episode with the origin of [freakout] ? The smiley freaking the FUCK out?

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
Find An Episode #164
#165, Redefine Paranormal.
Liatai