Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 09:58:15 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: ARTISTS: Wanna draw stuff for merch, stickers, and/or ballpit:  (Read 8162 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Heyo!

So, we've been releasing more episodes lately. Which is great. I honestly don't know how long this release schedule can last, but I'm happy to get them out as we got 'em.

The thing we're missing, the thing I'm very much in need of, is MORE ART.

Our merch inventory is running very damn low. I've still got some Monster Manuals I can send out, and they're still very cool looking, but other than that, I'm nearly out of anything

So:

• If you've got a sticker design, please email it to me.
  • If you've got a design for a different piece of merch, I'm happy to explore that idea with you as well.
  • Recently, I've been really wanting to explore the idea of making an F Plus dugout/one-hitter. If you can think of a design that would be cool for this, let me know.
  • Also, I've mentioned it once or twice before, but I do really like the idea of a sessionwide drawing of The Ballpit snake, that would change once per user per day. It's definitely a silly thing to do, but if I had a catalog of say, 4 or more snakes, I could change the ballpit logo for you on each visit.
  • Failing any of that, I haven't seen much fanart lately. Maybe you could help me out with that?

If you're interested in any of this, please get at me. Let's make more art*!

*Which is to say, let's get YOU to make more art, and then I'll try to get your art to people!
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Positronic

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Heyo!

So, we've been releasing more episodes lately. Which is great. I honestly don't know how long this release schedule can last, but I'm happy to get them out as we got 'em.

The thing we're missing, the thing I'm very much in need of, is MORE ART.

Our merch inventory is running very damn low. I've still got some Monster Manuals I can send out, and they're still very cool looking, but other than that, I'm nearly out of anything

So:

• If you've got a sticker design, please email it to me.
  • If you've got a design for a different piece of merch, I'm happy to explore that idea with you as well.
  • Recently, I've been really wanting to explore the idea of making an F Plus dugout/one-hitter. If you can think of a design that would be cool for this, let me know.
  • Also, I've mentioned it once or twice before, but I do really like the idea of a sessionwide drawing of The Ballpit snake, that would change once per user per day. It's definitely a silly thing to do, but if I had a catalog of say, 4 or more snakes, I could change the ballpit logo for you on each visit.
  • Failing any of that, I haven't seen much fanart lately. Maybe you could help me out with that?

If you're interested in any of this, please get at me. Let's make more art*!

*Which is to say, let's get YOU to make more art, and then I'll try to get your art to people!
Lemon, July 31, 2020, 08:28:55 pm
Mark me down for a one hitter!

Positronic

• You told a squash lie!
  • Paid
  • You broke a squash promise!
I miss drawing stuff for you guys! Unfortunately, no longer working in a boring office job where I could listen to podcasts and then percolate art ideas for eight hours kinda killed my FPlus fanart streak, but I do love drawing for you guys and I'd love to get back into it.

I don't really have any ideas now, but I could definitely do a snake! If anyone wants to throw out any ideas from previous episodes that they'd like to see in sticker form, I'm all (upgraded) ears.

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
Lemon GirlKisser420 Ragnarok Boobies Dr. Buttplug Salubrious Rex Sherman Tank Puppy Time SHAMBA~1.SBB KingKalamari Ambious chai tea latte Shell Game
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 03:57:41 pm by LINDA »

Diploskull

• Paid
Um this can't be a banner but i got the idea to make a ball pit snake from this post.

Edit: i have 3 extras, they're pins. If anyone who does stuff for the podcast wants one, message me and i'll send one to you.
Salubrious Rex Macho Masc Sangy Savage xX_sp00ks_Xx auaurorau Puppy Time Great Joe One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Dr. Buttplug Ambious RoeCocoa Lemon
« Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 10:39:18 am by Diploskull »

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Hm. I dunno how well pen and paper would translate to banner but... god do i need a project to work on.

Maybe I'll try something.
GirlKisser420

Shell Game

• Paid
Hm. I dunno how well pen and paper would translate to banner but... god do i need a project to work on.

Maybe I'll try something.
Shell Game, September 16, 2020, 02:53:20 am
this post was the outcome of this impulse by the by
Puppy Time

Shell Game

• Paid
Ambious Dr. Buttplug One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Puppy Time
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 12:30:53 am by Shell Game »

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
Tried my hand at a logo, inspired by the Rites of Price

Sized for the logo

E: Realized I'd forgotten the extremely important sparkles.
chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage ViviVixen Salubrious Rex Ambious SHAMBA~1.SBB Mr. Hunky Academia Great Joe
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 05:42:06 pm by Puppy Time »

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Boots reminded me that we need new mousepads. We need new mousepads. Please give me a design for a new F+ mousepad.
chai tea latte Shell Game RoeCocoa

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
How big are these mousepads going to be? Are they normal sized mouse pads or gamer sized mousepads?

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
one of those anime boob mousepads but the boobs are balls from the ballpit
jim and the mammograms thelizzerd Macho Masc Sangy Savage

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
one of those anime boob mousepads but the boobs are balls from the ballpit
Mix, August 13, 2021, 09:05:13 pm

Someone else could probably do a better execution, but here is a quick sketch of what I thought when I read this.
Great Joe Salubrious Rex Lemon Dr. Buttplug cube abuser