Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 09:44:02 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 425749 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
CTRL+V and post it #1215

chai tea latte, October 23, 2021, 12:50:39 am
I mean, it happened once, Kahneman and Tversky won their economics Nobel prize in 2002 for basically going "we decided to check if psychology affects economics, here's empirical data that says economists are stupid"
Great Joe chai tea latte

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
CTRL+V and post it #1216

chai tea latte, October 23, 2021, 12:50:39 am
I mean, it happened once, Kahneman and Tversky won their economics Nobel prize in 2002 for basically going "we decided to check if psychology affects economics, here's empirical data that says economists are stupid"
A Meat, October 23, 2021, 02:45:30 am

really the nobel prize should now just be given out for dunking on economists
Great Joe chai tea latte Shell Game A Meat

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1217
I'm not paying money to listen to second rate 80s metal, while my own mother gets too close to me...
Shell Game

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #1218
honestly, Zeppelin Wolf 2024
xX_sp00ks_Xx Frank West

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1219
imagine ur walking home, then saw this. 2 guys floating
xX_sp00ks_Xx Antivehicular Dr. Buttplug

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #1220
professor of this history on Chinese communism class saying she's a landlord and not all landlords are bad
Sauce A Meat Shell Game Great Joe lazzer grardaion? Penultimatum

Shell Game

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1221
Chilldrake feels neutered by your agreement. 
Salubrious Rex thelizzerd Penultimatum

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1222
I know thats not an animal but i think its still cute (no homo)

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1223
You made the right choice in asking for help at a forum. I'm not exactly sure about helping you here.
Semantic Weeb Emperor Jack Chick Frank West jim and the mammograms Shell Game Seth "Slimy" Rollins

Shell Game

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1224
i wanna drop 50,000 rats from above onto Alberta
chai tea latte A Meat Salubrious Rex Great Joe jim and the mammograms Frank West Sauce

Shell Game

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1225
i wanna drop 50,000 rats from above onto Alberta
Shell Game, November 21, 2021, 08:55:13 pm
specifically these ones
https://twitter.com/doomwiki/status/1462528755856031748
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex A Meat Frank West xX_sp00ks_Xx Dr. Buttplug

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1226
Okay, look. This dude I'm facebook friends with is roommates with Jackson Pynchon at Vassar. So, apparently Pynchon sends the manuscripts for what he's working on at the moment to his son, just to make sure that the story makes sense. Plus I guess it's a dad-son bonding thing, or who knows. Anyway, dude messages me on facebook, sez Jackson left the room and the manuscript is there, wanna peek? Okay, so. Pynchon's new novel is entitled "The Japanese Insurance Adjuster". It's set in 2004, and the main character is a middle-aged mild-mannered Japanese Insurance Adjuster (natch) whose problem is that he first achieved sexual climax in the back row of an Osaka cinema in 1971 during a screening of the Gene Wilder psychdelic musical "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory", more specifically during the scene in which Violet Beauregard turns into a giant blueberry. So the plot (if you want to call it that) of the novel hinges on the fact that the Japanese Insurance Adjuster discovers that a remake of the film is coming out, and realizes that his entire erotic imagination is about to be demolished by Tim Burton. So he turns to the Internet----and there's A LOT of this book which is apparently just continuations of the dark ruminations about the surveillance possibilities of the Internet that began with the discussion of ARPAnet in "Inherent Vice"---and specifically turns to social media in the hopes of persuading someone to essentially create the erotic fantasy for him, in which a teenage Caucasian girl morphs into a vast and spherical Vaccinium Caesariense. Now I want you to just hang out on /lit/ for a week or two, and see if anybody posts a thread like that. Because guess what? THAT'S Thomas Pynchon. The problem is that because everyone's anonymous on here, no-one will ever believe you.

Fondly,
James Franco
Antivehicular Frank West RoeCocoa

chai tea latte

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1227
taylor swift fans are basically like  Aum Shinrikyo

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
CTRL+V and post it #1228
1. #OntoOrm
2. I'm Like the Big Fish, You See
3. BOOOO
4. Coral Heart
5. The Living Great Gatsby
6. Dale!
7. Fish. Er, Men
8. The Gravy Nation
9. Arthur's Big Buff Ass
10. Can We Go to the Beach? 🌊
Dr. Buttplug Shell Game

Semantic Weeb

• Garbage Librarian
  • Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1229
A woman and a man cant give birth to a cisgender baby. It is decidedly so that its either M or F at the time of gender identification. THIS does not mean that the baby CANT identify as a cisgender person down the line.