Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:21:28 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Conditions under which you would order McDonalds via UberEats  (Read 11539 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
I've noticed a couple signs and billboards advertising the idea of having McDonalds delivered to your door via UberEats.

I've just gone to the UberEats website and clicked around for a bit. Delivery on a Big Mac Meal will take an estimated 20-30 minutes, and will cost $12.11 (plus tip, presumably)

Please create a hypothetical situation where this would be something you'd actually do.
Captain Nobeard Frank West

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
I'm the president of the united states.
. Lemon Achilles' Heelies Runic Sherman Tank montrith Yavuz

Shigan

• Cum golem with long hair on men
  • Paid
Trapped in a Brewster's Millions scenario

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
If you're rich and tasteless enough to use UberEats, you're rich and tasteless enough to want a Big Mac delivered to your door.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Mistress whips me again. I whimper. She gets off, she tells me, on exerting influence over others. Money is power, liquid human capital. It is, in a vital sense, my blood, my life's labour ground out from the machine. I've been into financial domination for a while, and we've had this professional bdsm relationship for almost two years now.

I am tied to the bed. Mistress informs me that I am going to buy her a big Mac online and pay for someone to drive it to us.
'That's so wasteful!' I try to exclaim, but it comes out through the ball gag as MMMPPHHHMMMPH. Mistress punches in my Uber Eats password and shows me the little car moving on the screen.

"You're going to buy Mistress a fifteen dollar Big Mac, and you're going to cum, hands-free, while I eat it. If you don't cum I'll tip the driver one hundred dollars."

MMMMMMMPPPPHMMMPH
Lemon Dr. Buttplug Frank West Macho Masc Sangy Savage GirlKisser420 Carbon Moose Runic Vinny Possum Wrought nuffkins, of all people, bubbleuj Nucleotyde A Whirring Bone-White Gleech Corn Syrup Sherman Tank Yavuz Hux

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
when im hungry

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
For a single big mac meal maybe if I broke both my legs and was stuck at home for an extended period? It would have to be sufficiently immobile to not just go there and I'd have to be sufficiently miserable to not care I'm spending about £10 on a big mac so maybe a severe injury and extended housebound period would do it.

I guess I can see it being an okay idea if there was a bunch of people? If there's more people ordering then the delivery cost is spread thinner and it's not necessarily convenient to ditch the gathering and then carry a huge amount home. If you had half a dozen people around watching a film or playing call of duty and all wanted mcdonalds it might be worthwhile to order it all in rather than interrupt the evening. I specifically probably wouldn't but for the broader "you" maybe that's the answer.

Frank West

• Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
Sting operation to catch The Hamburglar
Dr. Buttplug Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Schumin Capote Wyst Runic Emperor Jack Chick A Whirring Bone-White Gleech Corn Syrup DetectiveSlowpoke Sherman Tank Yavuz Hux

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
If you're my sister apparently.
Lemon Corn Syrup xX_sp00ks_Xx Yavuz

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
A Steamed Hams type scenario.
bubbleuj DetectiveSlowpoke oscaruglyface

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Absolutely fucking never. I worked there for five years, I would choose death by starvation first. The beeping haunts my dreams.

Wait, I would do it under one condition - if me ordering it every day would give every crew member in the nation a living fucking wage.

Frank West

• Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
A Steamed Hams type scenario.
Jackal Flapnasty, March 18, 2018, 05:37:17 pm

Steamed Hams except I'm forcing the UberEats driver to act out the entire script with me or I rate them a 1 star and leave no tip
Dr. Buttplug Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Lemon Wyst Runic Emperor Jack Chick bubbleuj Nikaer Drekin Sherman Tank Yavuz

Frank West

• Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
Trapped under pile of own trash, can only reach the part of my phone to order on uber eats but don't have the strength to swipe to other restaurants or the reach to go to other apps, trying to communicate sos in morse code with my order frequency
Lemon Vinny Possum Corn Syrup Yavuz chai tea latte

Frank West

• Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
The same situation as my last post but the trash is metaphorical and it's a cry for help

Frank West

• Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
Need one piece for mcdonalds monopoly and ordering from every mcdonalds possible to get it
Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes xX_sp00ks_Xx Sherman Tank