Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:55:22 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject  (Read 9834 times)

Captain Fargle

• Paid
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #15
At the end, I made a little singlet privilege joke to myself. I also feel like Jeff is in some kind of Sisyphean nightmare where he is forced to change into whatever until the end of time.
TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan, March 30, 2019, 04:17:08 pm
Time to make an abdl cyoc crossover doc named Sissy-phean Nightmare!
Mix, March 30, 2019, 04:56:58 pm

I am going to warn you right now from personal experience that you REALLY do not want to do that.

EDIT: Stress if you do decide to come back to the chocolate story please PM me so I can join you in reading it out, The whole thing is just such a nonsensical delight and I'd love to get in on it.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 06:44:21 am by Captain Fargle »

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #16
At the end, I made a little singlet privilege joke to myself. I also feel like Jeff is in some kind of Sisyphean nightmare where he is forced to change into whatever until the end of time.
TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan, March 30, 2019, 04:17:08 pm
Time to make an abdl cyoc crossover doc named Sissy-phean Nightmare!
Mix, March 30, 2019, 04:56:58 pm
I am going to warn you right now from personal experience that you REALLY do not want to do that.
Captain Fargle, March 31, 2019, 06:16:00 am

I made a caregiver doc, there's no way its worse than that.

THE LESBIATHAN

• happy juletide
  • Paid
  • just a girl who loves horse piss
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #17
I'm exploring the chapters that led up to the Chocolate Wizard story we didn't read, and some of their branching paths, and I have come to, uh, a chapter where Jeff's hot muscular brother Troy comes to his door and asks if he can borrow a condom. Unbeknownst to Troy, Jeff then uses the Chronivac to transform into a condom. Troy enters the room and finds no trace of his brother, but he does find a condom on the floor, and says, and I quote: "This is very weird but I got what I wanted and I'm in for some hot action tonight."

Only two followups to this entry have been written, but one of them is titled "Time is up at just the worst time" and is tagged "violence". Oh no
positive stress, March 30, 2019, 10:05:30 pm

Troy doing that normal sibling thing, where you go ask your brother/sister for a condom, like you're a neighbor asking to borrow a cup of sugar. Shame on Jeff for making this sacred ritual disgusting.
Shell Game

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #18
maybe it's the vape component

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #19
Transformation fetish artwork seems like the right time for me to mention DeviantArt user EarWaxKid, who has submitted over fifteen thousand utterly half-assed drawings to the site, mostly consisting of anime faces pasted onto MSPaint shapes which he proclaims to be transformation artwork.
Shell Game

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #20
Fun fact, in the story where Jeff kept merging with whoever was reading at that moment, I couldn't get this out of my head

Honestly Jeff mid-transformation is just every monster factory character at some point, now that I think about it.
Shell Game

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #21
My name Jeff