Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:48:18 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

You can only choose one, sorry.

President's Day (2010)
0 (0%)
Presidents Day (2016)
3 (17.6%)
The Tripper (2006)
3 (17.6%)
Horror House on Highway Five (1985)
4 (23.5%)
The Washingtonians (2006) (TV)
2 (11.8%)
Uncle Sam (1996)
1 (5.9%)
Call Girl of Cthulhu (2014)
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Topic: So which of these president horror are you going to watch?  (Read 3191 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
President's Day (2010)

A high school election turns deadly when a homicidal maniac dressed like Abe Lincoln starts killing off candidates.

Presidents Day (2016)

The zombified leaders of the free world rise from the dead to hunt down a group of ill-fated teens and give them a lethal lesson in American history. Their only hope for survival is to summon the demonic spirit of John Wilkes Booth.

The Tripper (2006)

A Ronald Reagan-obsessed serial killer targets a bunch of hippies who are heading to a weekend-long concert.

Horror House on Highway Five (1985)

A van full of college students traveling down a highway is terrorized by a psycho killer in a Richard Nixon mask.

The Washingtonians (2006) (TV)
A family man unearths an old letter, claiming that historical figure George Washington was a cannibal, and that a colonial-era reenactment group may be upholding that way of life.

BONUS CHOICES...

BONUS CHOICE: Uncle Sam (1996)

Not technically a president, but very patriotic.

Desert Storm vet who was killed in combat rises from the grave on July Fourth, to kill the unpatriotic citizens of his hometown, after some teens burn an American flag over his burial site.

BONUS CHOICE: Call Girl of Cthulhu (2014)

Doesn't feature a president, but made by the same guy as the 2010 (apostrophe'd) President's Day.

When a virginal artist falls in love with a call girl, she turns out to be the chosen bride of the alien god Cthulhu. To save her, he must stop an ancient cult from summoning their god and destroying mankind.
NSFW content. Click to show.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I really wanted Call Girl of Cthulhu, but that really isn't in the spirit of Presidents' Day

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Glad I was able to change my vote, I initially selected because I would really like to go back to February 18th 2010 because of the way things have gone. The correct answer to the question is that Reagan is the scariest president.
chai tea latte

ikaribattousai

• Paid
Was "Uncle Sam" written and directed by the same person who wrote "Trigger Warning?" It sounds like it comes from the same mindset.