Projects > Rejected Content To Share

Discussion of purged content

<< < (2/4) > >>

A Meat:
The part that confuses me the most about that paragraph is that it was written on the page for the anime Free! which is about a bunch of athletic pretty boys in a swimming club and was popular among the same kind of people who write Sherlock and Supernatural fanfiction.

Tiny Prancer:
It's also a series that's infamously loathed by the kind of people who obsess over moe anime, because they fucking HATE the idea of an anime made for girls about attractive guys, especially since the animation studio is well-known for popular moe series and they insist that Free! is taking away the precious time and resources that should be going to create yet another moe series instead.

Runic:
The mind that created that is clearly beyond human logic.

Celebeast:
LOL I had a feeling my Amazon Reviews submission was doomed to fail. It was all a little self-referential but I though it was funny.

There was one gem I wanted to share. It's more about the book than the review, but I can't very well post a book now can I?

107 of 112 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars

1 read and 7 kids later, and I keep coming back for more!

July 5, 2010 by ZenAtWork "SFFphile" (Carlsbad, CA USA)

This review is from: Birth Control is Sinful in the Christian Marriages and also Robbing God of Priesthood Children!! (Paperback)

Bar none, BIRTH CONTROL IS SINFUL IN THE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES AND ALSO ROBBING GOD OF PRIESTHOOD CHILDREN!! is one of the best books I have ever read. Examine the excerpt below:

YES: GOD KNOWS YOU HEART AND GOD KNOWS YOUR INTENTIONS: BUT>>: THE VERY ACT AND THOUGHT OF BIRTH CONTROLLING> IN A CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE: HAS ROBB GOD AND THE CHURCH OF MAY PRIESTHOOD CHILDREN: **CHILDREN RAISED IN THE LOVE OF JESUS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A TRUTH AND A KEY TO FUTURE AND PROSPERITY OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HEAVEN.**

THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is a labor of LOVE. No Caps Lock laziness in BIRTH CONTROL IS SINFUL IN THE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES AND ALSO ROBBING GOD OF PRIESTHOOD CHILDREN!! No sir! Not only is it evident that Ms. Eliyzabeth Yanne Strong-Anderson wrote the entire book in Notepad (spell- and grammar-check are the sinful birth control of word processors after all), but she clearly held the SHIFT key down for the entirety of the writing evidenced by the use of '>' as opposed to '.'! Don't you see the symbolism? Missed periods for all!

Now, as a Catholic, I already know it's not only my duty to be fruitful and multiply. Moreover, I know how important it is to ensure the priesthood has a sufficient amount of children, preferably in the form of open-minded, flexible, unsupervised boys. But Birth Control is Sinful in the Christian Marriages! really reinforces the point!

In CHAPTER 1: BIRTH CONTROL IS SINFUL IN A CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE: AND ALSO:>ROBBING GOD OF PRIESTHOOD CHILDREN, in which Ms. Eliyzabeth Yanne Strong-Anderson brings the titular concept to light.

In CHAPTER 7: ">>MY LETTER TO THE CHURCHES:EVEN SO: GODS HOLYSPIRIT BOOK OF REPENTANCE AND REMEMBERANCE: EVEN REVALATIONS 2 & 3 actually contains valuable bonus material (spoiler alert!)! That's right, BIRTH CONTROL IS SINFUL IN THE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES AND ALSO ROBBING GOD OF PRIESTHOOD CHILDREN!! actually contains TWO whole additional Books of Revelations! Me, I thought the Rapture pretty much summed things up, but BOY WAS I WRONG!

CHAPTER 8: ** WHEN DOES LIFE BEGAN?? serves to assist the reader in clearly grasping How Is Babby Formed, as well as providing a deeply satisfying understanding of temporal realities.

All in all, BIRTH CONTROL IS SINFUL IN THE CHRISTIAN MARRIAGES AND ALSO ROBBING GOD OF PRIESTHOOD CHILDREN!! is THE SEMINAL American, and especially CHRISTIAN literary epic. Nothing else need ever be written on the subject! Chock full of bible passages, CAPITALIZED WORDS, and semi-lucid abstract concepts, this work provides the clearest example of the true CHRISTIAN mind ever put to paper!

--- End quote ---

Cheapskate:
From the most recent list of purged content, here’s Monstermaster13, who has possibly the weirdest of all the Tumblr identities: he’s a Werebelushi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version