Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:11:35 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: The 'Free Your Mind' Conference 2013  (Read 11715 times)

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
The 'Free Your Mind' Conference 2013
So, I submitted this doc early in 2013, if I recall correctly. Basically, it's about a whole grab-bag of crazy people and conspiracy theorists, from people who think the government's hiding a secret time travel program, to people who think the government is hiding the Egyptian gods, to people who think that the government is hiding sex robots. One thing that I was really happy about, though, was that the intricate web of conspiracies also lends itself to an intricate web of conspiracy theorists, of which Joan Ocean was part, meaning that there were a lot of great photos of Joan Ocean rubbing elbows with the subjects of the doc.

Bodark Nifty Nif

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
The 'Free Your Mind' Conference 2013 #1
Why do they all have such bad tans? Is it some kind of disguise in case the government tries to find them?

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
The 'Free Your Mind' Conference 2013 #2
Why do they all have such bad tans? Is it some kind of disguise in case the government tries to find them?
montrith, April 24, 2016, 11:35:46 am

That's what decades of spray tan and running around cavorting with dolphins in Hawaiian sun without the proper sunblock does to your skin. I live in Southern California, so I've seen more than my fair share of people with similar skin, although none of them are quite as much of a human raisin as Joan is.

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
The 'Free Your Mind' Conference 2013 #3
I'd rather have Joan as my bigfoot-obsessed aunt than the bigfoot-curious uncle I do have

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
The 'Free Your Mind' Conference 2013 #4
I'd rather have Joan as my bigfoot-obsessed aunt than the bigfoot-curious uncle I do have
LINDA, April 24, 2016, 01:25:01 pm

I wouldn't call myself bigfoot-sexual, but I am definitely bigfoot-curious.

EDIT: Oh my god I'd forgotten about how completely wonderful the 'Discovery of Life on Mars' document is. That could be an episode in and of itself; it avoids the usual 'people describing a picture' problem, because every single picture in the document is just fucking rocks.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Bodark
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 02:09:05 pm by LancashireMcGee »

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
The 'Free Your Mind' Conference 2013 #5
I wouldn't call myself bigfoot-sexual, but I am definitely bigfoot-curious.
LancashireMcGee, April 24, 2016, 01:33:26 pm

OH, REALLY?
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Nifty Nif

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
The 'Free Your Mind' Conference 2013 #6
LINDA, April 24, 2016, 01:25:01 pm

I wouldn't call myself bigfoot-sexual, but I am definitely bigfoot-curious. LancashireMcGee, April 24, 2016, 01:33:26 pm

Runic Bodark Sseth672
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 06:04:11 pm by chai tea latte »

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
The 'Free Your Mind' Conference 2013 #7