Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:37:15 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1464501 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
How hard could it be to throw it all a way and run your own pinball-themed dive bar?
Adam Bozarth, January 11, 2022, 03:06:22 pm
Fixing and maintaining pinball tables is pretty difficult, and quite expensive, from what I've heard
Adam Bozarth

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
How hard could it be to throw it all a way and run your own pinball-themed dive bar?
Adam Bozarth, January 11, 2022, 03:06:22 pm
Fixing and maintaining pinball tables is pretty difficult, and quite expensive, from what I've heard
A Meat, January 11, 2022, 03:18:12 pm
and running a bar is even worse!
Adam Bozarth A Meat

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
Why does every dream require hard work!?

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
to be fair you only specified that it was pinball themed, not that you'd need tables.

to that end i think you should make a dive bar where all of the decor is inspired by hit pinball table future spa!

Salubrious Rex Antivehicular chai tea latte jim and the mammograms A Meat Achilles' Heelies Dr. Buttplug

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
to be fair you only specified that it was pinball themed, not that you'd need tables.

to that end i think you should make a dive bar where all of the decor is inspired by hit pinball table future spa!

Emperor Jack Chick, January 11, 2022, 07:31:58 pm

I still remember the pleasure of playing Future Spa at the Seattle Pinball Museum after F Plus Live. I wish I could live in a future where someone could open a futuristic spa-themed pinball bar. Alas…
Achilles' Heelies Frank West

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.

Emperor Jack Chick, January 11, 2022, 07:31:58 pm

I still remember the pleasure of playing Future Spa at the Seattle Pinball Museum after F Plus Live. I wish I could live in a future where someone could open a futuristic spa-themed pinball bar. Alas…
Adam Bozarth, January 11, 2022, 08:12:44 pm
And if that someone could also have a need for a respectable comedian-type in a giant bowtie and who's up to date on three of four daily medications, well that would just be a bonus wouldn't it?

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Apparently my brother asked for an Ayn Rand book for Christmas (as an author request rather than a specific one). Is that something I should be addressing directly?

Like, "hey dumbass, don't forget that other people are still people"??

organburner

• Paid
Apparently my brother asked for an Ayn Rand book for Christmas (as an author request rather than a specific one). Is that something I should be addressing directly?

princess diana memorial ballpit poster, January 12, 2022, 03:10:08 pm

When I was like, I dunno, 15, I bought atlas shrugged because it was a "Good Book".

I pretty promptly stopped reading it and gave it to my sister who asked for "some book". Dunno what she did with it. Don't judge until you know what he thinks of Ayn Rand's "writing".

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.

princess diana memorial ballpit poster, January 12, 2022, 03:10:08 pm
yes

but most brothers need that reminder regardless. this is just one of those red flags you hear about
chai tea latte A Meat Sauce Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
The first rule of gun safety is have a chill time with the homies
Great Joe Seth "Slimy" Rollins Dr. Buttplug Frank West

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
The weird trend of podcasters saying "no" to mean "yes".
thelizzerd Frank West

chai tea latte

• Paid
chai tea latte, January 13, 2022, 02:39:51 pm
the second rule of gun safety is if the gun feels lighter than usual it's almost definitely not loaded
Frank West

organburner

• Paid
chai tea latte, January 13, 2022, 02:39:51 pm
the second rule of gun safety is if the gun feels lighter than usual it's almost definitely not loaded
chai tea latte, January 14, 2022, 05:42:17 pm

Third rule is Safety: Always off as per cyrus:
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
The US should experiment with other forms of government, for example, a military junta,

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
I matched on tinder with a girl who's bio was "reccomend your favorite podcast" and she messaged me to ask what my favorite podcast was. I answered and she never responded. so either my taste in podcasts is absolute dogshit, or theres someone on tinder using it only for podcast reccomendations and I looked like a guy who knew a few podcasts. Not sure which one I'd prefer
Shell Game Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte Frank West jim and the mammograms