Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:21:59 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 104 - Just the Few of Us  (Read 3151 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 104 - Just the Few of Us
Mix Salubrious Rex

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Episode 104 - Just the Few of Us #1
i LITERALLY do not remember this in any way so i am a little afraid to un-repress whatever led to me forgetting about both making the doc and being on the ep
Shell Game Penultimatum Secret Gaygent 69

surrey

• Paid
Episode 104 - Just the Few of Us #2
That cold open hit me like a fucking freight train and the episode made me feel like I was being drawn and quartered.

Another instant classic!
Penultimatum Shell Game chai tea latte Secret Gaygent 69

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Episode 104 - Just the Few of Us #3
Gonna listen to this when I get home from work to warm up for Garbage Day. If Mix has completely blocked it out, I'm sure it'll make me wish for the sweet oblivion of an acne-fetish doc

EDIT: welp, listened to that. My lingering questions, besides "what the fuck, Allie:"

1. If you're an imaginary person someone made up to put a face to their occasional need to do chores, or whatever being a "caretaker and servant" entails, can you really be said to have impostor syndrome? You might just be a regular ol' impostor.

2. Are we completely sure that person from the intro doesn't just have Mike Shinoda living in their house? It seems like the most plausible option.

3. seriously allie what the shit, stop it
Shell Game
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 03:24:21 am by Antivehicular »

GlitterTits

• Cockless Wonder
  • Paid
  • remarkably forgettable
Episode 104 - Just the Few of Us #4
What a lovely, infuriating episode.  10/10.  I enjoy multiple system content so much.
Shell Game three cats in a self-driving car

Cradicus

• Paid
Episode 104 - Just the Few of Us #5
Really enjoyed this episode! This style of episode, where the content isn't just gross or weird but actually viscerally offensive to the readers is really interesting. Though for the readers' own sake I'm glad it doesn't happen all that often!
Shell Game