Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:37:42 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 118 - You Do Not in Fact Have to Hand It to Them  (Read 3814 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Mix chai tea latte Secret Gaygent 69

Cradicus

• Paid
Chilling in the forums with my HOM-ies!

I always love a deep dive on a crazy obscure fetish, great episode!
Shell Game adrenochrome dome

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
The foley work was top notch this week! I could almost believe that Achilles was shredding his vocal cords, when in reality a team of sound guys were running a vacuum over its power cord.
Achilles' Heelies Salubrious Rex
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 10:58:33 am by adrenochrome dome »

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Before I listened to this episode, my first thought was "oh boy, another episode about how every children's media trope spawned a fetish," but I guess this is actually a childhood-trauma fetish instead? Unless a bunch of these guys just got into it from cartoons and made up stories about their meemaw gagging them while she watched her stories, which frankly seems pretty plausible for these guys.

Anyway, I'm definitely picturing all the women described in this episode as anthropomorphic fiddler crabs, with one big ol' smotherin' hand and one regular fine-manipulatin' hand.
chai tea latte RoeCocoa Immoral Filth Salubrious Rex

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Unless a bunch of these guys just got into it from cartoons and made up stories about their meemaw gagging them while she watched her stories, which frankly seems pretty plausible for these guys.
Antivehicular, March 22, 2021, 02:56:55 am
Considering the women in those stories seemed to have the most hands of all, I'm going to say this is likely the case.
Immoral Filth

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Antivehicular Shell Game chai tea latte dijon du jour

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
this was gross. thanks
Achilles' Heelies Antivehicular Shell Game Dr. Buttplug Mix chai tea latte

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Why is it that the more innoccuous seeming fetishes always seem to have the biggest creeps?

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Why is it that the more innoccuous seeming fetishes always seem to have the biggest creeps?
Salubrious Rex, March 23, 2021, 06:45:02 pm

I think the disgust is heightened when it's juxtaposed with something innocent/mundane/wholesome. Plushies, for example.
Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte