Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:15:09 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 131 - Don't Like or Subscribe  (Read 3893 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 131 - Don't Like or Subscribe

Achilles' Heelies Mix GirlKisser420 Salubrious Rex adrenochrome dome A Meat Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Captain Fargle

• Paid
Episode 131 - Don't Like or Subscribe #1
This episode reminded me entirely too much of the time I looked up what "Dream SMP" was.

Shell Game

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Episode 131 - Don't Like or Subscribe #2
Secret Gaygent 69 Shell Game Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Episode 131 - Don't Like or Subscribe #3
Is this the drunkest episode? This is the drunkest episode, right? Should I have been drunk when listening??
Shell Game Salubrious Rex

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 131 - Don't Like or Subscribe #4
Is this the drunkest episode? This is the drunkest episode, right? Should I have been drunk when listening??
adrenochrome dome, July 17, 2021, 08:08:03 pm
it's definitely our drunkest episode. dij and i were making up for frank and sangy. unsure if tuttle was drinking.

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Episode 131 - Don't Like or Subscribe #5
i wasnt drinking because i use this kind of content to numb myself as laying a future path for when i go doc making
adrenochrome dome

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Episode 131 - Don't Like or Subscribe #6
Still holding out hope Miyamoto hunts this guy down and sues him for everything he's worth.

Cradicus

• Paid
Episode 131 - Don't Like or Subscribe #7
As an older person that doesn't know anything about youtubers, I appreciated this look into a piece of pop culture I'm totally unaware of. This guy is different than Logan Paul right? Like there's two different youtubers called Logan?

The point that people started watching this guy when they were kids and just kept watching reminds me of something I read about Weird Al Yankovic once. That his music can form an important bridge for kids to learn to like music. His songs are fun and funny, but as some point you're supposed to say "I like this song, but I would like to not be about potatoes" and move on.
adrenochrome dome

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 131 - Don't Like or Subscribe #8
you are not the first, nor will you be the last, to wonder if this was Logan Paul.

No. This is a different Logan.
chai tea latte Immoral Filth

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 131 - Don't Like or Subscribe #9
I had no idea he was this bad, I just thought he was some youtuber who made south park jokes, but turns out he doesn't have the sense of restraint the south park creators have (or have foisted upon them by Fox)
Immoral Filth

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Episode 131 - Don't Like or Subscribe #10
Ya know, Jet Set Radio is really good, and I'm glad that after such a dire subject matter, you end with a reminder that something so nice as JSR exists.
A Meat Dr. Buttplug Secret Gaygent 69