Snakes In The Ball Pit > Yay, I get to talk about me!

The F Plus conquers ancient China!

(1/23) > >>

Cheapskate:
I’ve taken to spending my Sunday afternoons at a local coffee shop playing Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV, and I feel like trying something new with custom officers. So who’s up to jump through a time portal with me to 191 AD and act as an officer as we try to take over ancient China?

Here’s what you should give me to participate:

1. Whether you want a male or a female portrait;
2. Your stat points. You have 350 points to split between Strength, Leadership, Intellect, Politics, and Charisma, with 100 being the maximum for any stat.
3. If you were the mayor of an ancient city, what would your administration focus on?
4. If you commanded an ancient army, how would you try to win fights?
5. What are three good things about you?
6. What is one of your flaws?
7. If you’d like to be a sworn sibling or spouse of someone else in the F Plus (or someone else who lived in China in 191 AD, if you happen to know any), list them here.

Once you’re entered as an officer, I’ll update this thread with our progress. Thanks for participating!

GirlKisser420:
I'm game. I reckon I'm smarter than at least liu bei.

Male portrait.

For Stats, I'll take 100 in Politics and an even spread of 62 over the rest (round out the extra 2 into Intellect).
My administration will mostly be focused on control of local rivers to maintain trade and resources. I'll also get really into taoism and trying to become immortal and following astrology.
My army will rely on a tight core of heavy infantry and cavalry rather than peasant conscripts that will cause famine, and avoid direct conflict whenever possible, instead using spies and astrology to determine the best time to engage.
I'm meritocratic, fairly practical and open to new ideas.
My flaw is I trust all eunuchs. if you're gonna do that you must want to be my friend

thelizzerd:
Sure I'll go to Ancient China! I have no idea what this is about, but I'm game.

1. Male Portrait plz.
Strength - 80
Leadership - 64
 Intellect - 80
 Politics - 63
 Charisma - 63
3. Keeping the city well supplied and the citizens happy while defending our boarder.
4. I would use the triple line where formations are based on rank and there's gaps within the line between the ranks to allow farther back troops to go forward as needed. (This was a technique commonly used by the Romans)
5. Persistent, Energetic, and Practical
6. Not the most organized
7. Befriend anyone who likes lizards cause I like lizards. And maybe frogs too. Or spiders. If you enjoy weird animals I ally myself with you.

kthorjensen:
1. Male portrait
2. Strength 100 Leadership 70, Intellect 30, Politics 80, and Charisma 70
3. Construction of edifices
4. Overwhelming force
5. Dedication, loyalty, invulnerability
6. Hubris
7. N/A

moooo566 (taylor's version):
1. Male
2. Strength 100, Leadership 100, Intellect 0, Politics 50, Charisma 100
3. My administration is very into public works - infrastructure, monuments, anything that might require a civil engineer. We have the prettiest city.
4. Fuck load of crossbows. Also a strong focus on fortification and defensive positioning (I have other, cleverer subjects to help with this). Can't kill me if you can't touch me.
5. My best qualities are that I'm quick to recognise when I'm out of my depth and need help, I'm receptive to the needs of my subjects, and that I'm generous in providing assistance to my allies.
6. My worst quality is that I can sometimes stretch my resources too thin to cope with an unexpected emergency.
7. I'm currently single (but ready to mingle).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version