Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:35:12 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1448483 times)

jorty

• ~ya gril~
  • Paid
  • hihi :)
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #285
I've been meaning to read more for a while now. And while I mean forever. I keep putting off stuff I should really do forever and I don't know why.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #286
I don't have internet this weekend and I haven't decided whether I'll replay SMTIV in preparation for Apocalypse, or just read a book, which I haven't done in half a year

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #287
By a strictly geographical definition, I am an Asian-American. By the strictest possible definition (allowing that I can be born here in the states) I am more caucasian than 99% of white Americans.
Bodark

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #288
Technology is amazing. I was trying to remember the name of this song I liked in high school but all I could remember was that it had sort of a folky indie pop sound and when I listened to it on my iPod it showed something like this for the album art:

So I ran a reverse google image search for "indie folk" on that shitty recreation that I made in Paint and just scrolled down a bit and hey there it is, Hometowns by The Rural Alberta Advantage. We are living in the got damn FUTURE (this is the song I was thinking of, still great)

chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #289
Being part of the religious left sucks because other believers call you a traitor for being a leftist, and other leftists think you're a fake because you're religious.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #290
Being part of the religious left sucks because other believers call you a traitor for being a leftist, and other leftists think you're a fake because you're religious.
Vinny Possum, September 09, 2016, 02:00:15 am
This is the worst dude, tell me about it

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #291
Vinny Possum, September 09, 2016, 02:00:15 am
This is the worst dude, tell me about it
AgentCoop, September 09, 2016, 06:32:46 am

You're both traitors for not blindly believing in the non-god that we true liberals don't not believe in.  You're false intellectuals for believing in something that's kind of reasonable if you actually consider it logically.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #292
can we agree that the worst are the militant atheists who are somehow extreme right-wing assholes? basically the alt-right
Vinny Possum Gyro chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Saoirse-Lilith

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #293
can we agree that the worst are the militant atheists who are somehow extreme right-wing assholes? basically the alt-right
A Meat, September 09, 2016, 07:06:48 am

Yep! As a left-leaning atheist I'm embarrassed for these guys by association. Also Bill Maher, who isn't right-wing but is a fucking dick. Just, don't kick me out of the left wing, okay? I don't want to hang out with the libertarian atheists, they smell funny.

I'm kind-of surprised more Christians (in particular, don't know much about other belief systems) aren't economically left-leaning, considering the very hard-line approach to money and class that Jesus is said to have taken (freaking out at the moneylenders in the temple, saying that it's harder for a rich man to get into heaven than for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, hanging out with and healing the poor all the time,  etc.) but whatever, history is weird.

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #294
Glad someone shares my opinion on Maher. Real Time is Douche Chills the show, and he can be surprisingly fucking classist

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #295
Glad someone shares my opinion on Maher. Real Time is Douche Chills the show, and he can be surprisingly fucking classist
AgentCoop, September 09, 2016, 09:15:10 am
he's also like the biggest Islamophobe on TV (incl Fox and Friends), just a major gross dude

It's the, like, Sam Harris 'enlightened' bigotry that isn't even aware it's bigotry
Gyro A Meat Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Bodark Really_Quite_Nice

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #296
I'm so tired of facebook that I'm thinking of signing up to diaspora and getting my small friend group to join me. The site is really focused on being decentralized and letting you own your own data. So I'm really worried that this is the first step towards becoming a Sov Cit libertarian Cucklord.

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #297
"...so fat I thought she was displayed at the wrong aspect ratio."

Baldr

• Paid
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #298
I'm kind-of surprised more Christians (in particular, don't know much about other belief systems) aren't economically left-leaning, considering the very hard-line approach to money and class that Jesus is said to have taken (freaking out at the moneylenders in the temple, saying that it's harder for a rich man to get into heaven than for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, hanging out with and healing the poor all the time,  etc.) but whatever, history is weird.
Gyro, September 09, 2016, 08:55:18 am

I'm not a Christian or a social conservative, but my dad and stepmother are.  They are also very right-leaning economically.  The general shape of their thought is that U.S. politics and government are a total disaster, and any money directed from taxes to fixing problems will always end up going to useless government workers and failed solutions.  They're both into charity and doing their best to fix a broken world, but they also complain about taxes almost every time I see them.

When I go over to my parents' house Fox News is on the television, and in between commercial breaks my father tells me that he wants to make a ton of money so he can give all of it to the world's poorest people.  They're voting for Trump this November.

I have a lot of strong opinions about this, but fundamentally my dad and stepmom are both good people who want to help others.  They just have different ideas about how to create a better world.
Gyro nuffkins, of all people,

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread #299
The last couple posts in here have been pretty insightful, so for a change, how do people outside of the upper east coast live without Stewart's Shops?