Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:22:58 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 161: A Miserable Pile of Secrets  (Read 26540 times)

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
Episode 161: A Miserable Pile of Secrets
I wish some of these people who get obsessed with proving they're vampires would get into the weirder elements of vampire lore, like the belief that vampires could turn into butterflies, but I guess none of these people think butterflies are hardcore enough

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
As a kid, were you the strongest, smartest, or quickest kid in the class, and at around 16 years of age maybe all 3?
How did this one sneak onto the real vampire checklist?  No person who has ever been on that website was the strongest, smartest and fastest kid in the class, unless I guess they went to a boarding school for weenies.  Even in the fantasy world in your brain surely athletes exist.

IF YOU DO DECIDE TO TEST THIS OUT BE DAMN SURE THAT YOU ARE A REAL VAMPIRE OR ELSE THIS WILL EITHER MAKE YOU EXTREMELY SICK, PUT YOU IN A HOSPITAL, OR POTENTIALLY KILL YOU!
If she floats in water, she's a witch!

Also the entire part about how a lot of people who think they are vampires are actually just mentally ill.

The Headache Paradox: It is scientifically impossible to have a headache, seeing that there are no pain receptors in the brain. Yet we continue to search for answers to what causes a headache, because we all know that headaches do exist.
Dias

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
I would refer that would-be military vampire to perhaps consider joining ISIS? Lots of combat jobs, lots of close-quarters fighting, lots of blood. There's still that problem of the near-constant sunlight, though. Maybe consider opening an ISIS branch on the dark side of the moon?

edit: Here's a rediculously detailed Wikipedia chart about the characteristics of various vampires (e.g. trad. European vampires, the vampires in Varney the Vampire, Count Chocula, the vampires from Adventure Time, etc. etc. etc.)
Psammetichus, January 05, 2015, 02:36:05 pm
At the time I am writing this the last entry on that list links to a My Little Pony fanfiction. The internet, ladies and gentlemen!

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
I'm really bummed nobody had to register for a forum to view any of this under the pseudonym count_actuala
chai tea latte Mister Smalls

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
No person who has ever been on that website was the strongest, smartest and fastest kid in the class, unless I guess they went to a boarding school for weenies.

Home school, class of 1.
RoeCocoa

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
I'm still wondering about what happened to get this guy the domain name 'vampirewebsite.net'. Was it really a frustrating process like Lemon said, was it when he started punching in vaguely suitable names until he got one that he didn't actually want? Because vampirewebsite.net is a very specific, very simple address. Maybe it was his first choice, maybe he went 'my website about vampires HAS TO BE at the domain vampirewebsite.net, this is crucial'.

I prefer the third option, though: that some bizarre sequence of events outside of his control led to him owning the domain, and his natural response was 'welp, guess I'm a vampire now'.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
This is relevant and you should all watch it cause it's a pretty good movie.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
I'm still wondering about what happened to get this guy the domain name 'vampirewebsite.net'. Was it really a frustrating process like Lemon said, was it when he started punching in vaguely suitable names until he got one that he didn't actually want? Because vampirewebsite.net is a very specific, very simple address. Maybe it was his first choice, maybe he went 'my website about vampires HAS TO BE at the domain vampirewebsite.net, this is crucial'.

I prefer the third option, though: that some bizarre sequence of events outside of his control led to him owning the domain, and his natural response was 'welp, guess I'm a vampire now'.
Cleretic, January 05, 2015, 10:18:45 pm

Oh, we're sorry!  The domain vampire.net is already taken!

Try one of these available options:
vampiresite.net  Available!
vampireweb.net  Available!
vampirewebsite.net  Available!
vampire.computer  Available!
vampirefetishcommunity.net  Available!
Lady Frenzy

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
I shouldn't want vampire.computer as much as I do.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I shouldn't want vampire.computer as much as I do.
THE TRUE JUICE, January 06, 2015, 02:30:58 pm
but what would you put on it?

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
vampire computers, duh

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
I suggest vampire.careers, vampire.pizza, and my new top favorite tld, vampire.website

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
vampi.re, for vampires from the french speaking island Reunion

Slayer of Yaks

• Provides Unjustified Rage Against Yaks
  • Paid
  • Can't Drink in the Drunk Zone
After listening to this episode, I am reminded of this song: