Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:24:37 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 371: Hopscotch Goblin  (Read 2793 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
371: Hopscotch Goblin
Achilles' Heelies Secret Gaygent 69 Immoral Filth Doctor Interrogative thelizzerd Boots Raingear oscaruglyface Salubrious Rex SHAMBA~1.SBB Dr. Buttplug

LINDA

• the 49th unbreakable gstring
  • Paid
371: Hopscotch Goblin #1
I am currently walking through a place called cameron village and i have to thank the readers for warning me of the Cameron Village Sewer Blob. I naively assumed the greatest threat in this bougie outdoor mall was irate brunchers.

Doctor Interrogative

• Paid
371: Hopscotch Goblin #2
Valiant Thor is kind of a thing, actually, not something the wiki people made up. He's supposed to have been an alien ambassador from Venus who met President Eisenhower and lived at the Pentagon while on Earth back in the 50s. He seems to be one of the bigger figures inside the UFO community. Not an expert, just listened to the right episode of Last Podcast on the Left recently.
xdaringdamselx

PaulLovesToLaugh

• Paid
371: Hopscotch Goblin #3
There's a podcast about Indred Cold and his story is much less creepy and much more nonsensical than the wiki let's on. Space green beans, space beer with a divorce dad, space communism-but-not

https://thenonsensebazaar.com/uncategorized/35-indrid-cold/

kthorjensen

• Paid
371: Hopscotch Goblin #4
Valiant Thor is kind of a thing, actually, not something the wiki people made up. He's supposed to have been an alien ambassador from Venus who met President Eisenhower and lived at the Pentagon while on Earth back in the 50s. He seems to be one of the bigger figures inside the UFO community. Not an expert, just listened to the right episode of Last Podcast on the Left recently.
Doctor Interrogative, June 23, 2022, 09:58:20 pm

Yeah I had a book called “Stranger at the Pentagon”, by Frank E. Stranges that talked about Valiant Thor as a kid. He was a big UFO urban legend for a few decades but is mostly forgotten now. Apparently they made him into a character on American Horror Story too?
Doctor Interrogative xX_sp00ks_Xx

Captain Fargle

• Paid
371: Hopscotch Goblin #5
It was a nice surprise to see that the podcast had updated this morning. Glad to hear you all back again.

:)
Boots Raingear SHAMBA~1.SBB

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
371: Hopscotch Goblin #6
Doctor Interrogative, June 23, 2022, 09:58:20 pm

Yeah I had a book called “Stranger at the Pentagon”, by Frank E. Stranges that talked about Valiant Thor as a kid. He was a big UFO urban legend for a few decades but is mostly forgotten now. Apparently they made him into a character on American Horror Story too?
kthorjensen, June 24, 2022, 10:13:37 am

NSFW content. Click to show.

Was it this one?
Immoral Filth adrenochrome dome