Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:44:41 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1446686 times)

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
Incontinental Breakfast
xX_sp00ks_Xx Shigan chai tea latte

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
window

etymology:

They call it a "window" because the 'wind' goes 'ow' when he knocks his head on the glass pane tryna pass thru.
Shigan chai tea latte Frank West Shell Game Mr. Hunky Academia

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
maximum theoretical urination velocity
Dr. Buttplug

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
thinking about dropping all this Social Media Discourse nonsense and exclusively look at cool pictures of fantasy characters
Shell Game Mr. Hunky Academia

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
thinking about dropping all this Social Media Discourse nonsense and exclusively look at cool pictures of fantasy characters
GirlKisser420, March 31, 2019, 12:29:08 am

Same but with weird ass magickal shaw bros kung fu movies from the late 70's early 80's
chai tea latte

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
I can remember half of a post about the martial arts film "Eight Diagram Pole Fighter" where the punchline was "Prevent Tartar buildup" and the possibilities of it haunt me to this day. I have to find the actual thing and tattoo it on me.

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
I can remember half of a post about the martial arts film "Eight Diagram Pole Fighter" where the punchline was "Prevent Tartar buildup" and the possibilities of it haunt me to this day. I have to find the actual thing and tattoo it on me.
GirlKisser420, March 31, 2019, 04:39:05 am

One of my favorite movies. HMU if you find the post.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Even before Tarantino, Lau Kar Leung and Gordon Liu demonstrate here an ability to learn from their past successes and Shaw Brothers classics to put together a film that celebrates its progenitors. While the plot rehashes Liu's past films, this film brings a balletic sensibility to its choreography and blocking along with a gorgeous operatic aesthetic to go even further. A quirky sense of humor tops the whole thing off wonderfully. It teaches a lesson, too: Tartar buildup leads to tooth loss.

is what google throws up for that joke
chai tea latte GirlKisser420

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Idk if y'all are aware but I stream a lot of Shaw Bros stuff to the unofficial ballpit discord. Lately we've done some Venom Mob stuff and a One Armed Swordsman movie.

Next is maybe Crippled Avengers?

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
PM me an invite, Crippled Avengers is dope

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Do people really pull pranks on April Fool's Day? In my life it's just another one of those holidays I forget.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Do people really pull pranks on April Fool's Day? In my life it's just another one of those holidays I forget.
Shell Game, April 01, 2019, 03:03:33 pm

I've pulled exactly one off at work, and it's when I sent out a hideous business card design to the whole office and said this is what they were going to look like. It worked really well, and I've rested on my laurels ever since.

And, to be honest, with the state of the world and people just being assholes for the sake of assholery, April Fools isn't that much fun.
Maslow’s Tweeds

Maslow’s Tweeds

• Dumpster Firekin
  • Paid
12 years of school and 3 degrees after high school, and my entire career was judged today by how many push-ups and sit-ups I can do in two minutes. Hm.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
12 years of school and 3 degrees after high school, and my entire career was judged today by how many push-ups and sit-ups I can do in two minutes. Hm.
Oedipal Arrangements, April 01, 2019, 03:41:53 pm
It all comes full circle...

Maslow’s Tweeds

• Dumpster Firekin
  • Paid
Oedipal Arrangements, April 01, 2019, 03:41:53 pm
It all comes full circle...
Shell Game, April 01, 2019, 03:51:53 pm

The Navy is an abusive spouse that likes to remind us how fat we are twice a year.