Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:57:58 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1479369 times)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
New confectionary idea: an Everlasting Gobstopper that actually works in real life. Just gotta change a few things because the sucking thing is obviously unfeasible. Name it Everlasting Chewstopper or something. No matter how much you chew it, it doesn't decrease in size. Make it out of some rubbery material so it's easy to chew. Perhaps even give it some flavor (mint, bubblegum, etc) to make it more fun to keep chewing. Anyway give me five hundred thousand dollars in venture capital.
Salubrious Rex

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
The Price is Right is a genius idea for a tv show, it's the simplest way to disguise ads as content

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
I say we should start abbreviating “Platonic love” as “plove.” Wouldn’t you like to tell your closest friends that you plove them?
Great Joe Sauce

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
I say we should start abbreviating “Platonic love” as “plove.” Wouldn’t you like to tell your closest friends that you plove them?
Cheapskate, July 04, 2022, 07:40:10 am
Sounds like an archaic past tense form of "plow". I'm all for it.

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
best $10 i ever spent
Salubrious Rex A Meat chai tea latte

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Pixar mom yeeks in real life? At a Kroger Supercenter near you? Click to connect

A Meat

• Paid
crucifixion is a cruel way of execution because it makes you t-pose on death
Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
the U in yu gi oh stands for Uncircumcized. sorry about this this joke only works in audio and I dont know anyone irl I could say it to

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
the U in yu gi oh stands for Uncircumcized. sorry about this this joke only works in audio and I dont know anyone irl I could say it to
GirlKisser420, July 07, 2022, 05:46:36 am
Uncirc'd Guy Kaiba

organburner

• Paid
Welcome to Bad Dragons Den, where entrepreneurs looking for investors for their sex toys pitch their products!

Up next, McKayileighe shows her new invention, a big suspended sleeping bag like contraption that will "simulate the experience of being in a stomach for vore fetishists" But will the asking price of the product at 5000 USD be too high?
chai tea latte Lemon

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
I wish duolingo had an "I only want to speak right now" option. Just I'm really in the mood to practice speaking. But there isnt??
Sauce

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Chyme:vomit::magma:lava

A Meat

• Paid
not enough songs are promoting driving under the influence anymore
xX_sp00ks_Xx

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
My new colleague seemed very normal for the first two weeks and then just offhand mention that shes a qualified reiki healer and can feel our auras.

chai tea latte Antivehicular Salubrious Rex A Meat

organburner

• Paid
Sometimes it's fun to remember the old school days, like when penis inspection day came up and I went to the inspectors van and I took off my pants like you do and he asked me masturbate and I thought it was getting weird but I looked down at my penis then back up to the inspector and realized he was made of teeth and I no longer had teeth because he was made of my teeth and I looked at him and I realized he had my eyes and I had no eyes, so I was looking at myself from his eyes which were my eyes and I tried to scream but I had no mouth because he had my mouth so he was screaming from my mouth and then he started eating my strange mouthless eyeless body while screaming.

Nostalgia is a funny thing.
xX_sp00ks_Xx Dr. Buttplug Salubrious Rex RoeCocoa Lemon