Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:18:15 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020  (Read 98974 times)

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #30
Well I'm booked up. I'll only be in for a couple days but, what cool stuff is there to do in Portland?
Hux

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #31
Visit Tommy
Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte Shell Game Dr. Buttplug Hux Sherman Tank NutshellGulag

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #32
How soon out should we plan on booking hotel/AirBnB? I can't imagine January is hopping, but I want be able to budget in time.

Also, where all da art at
Hux

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #33
so my mom isn’t horrified with the idea of me going to portland on my own.
this is good. i’ll probably stay for 3-4 days and see what cool shit there is to do.

are there any after parties or whatnot this year, official or not?

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #34

Hux, September 21, 2019, 06:56:25 pm

Provided my job doesn't dick me over and I end up able to go, I was thinking of renting a karoke room or chunk of a bowling alley or something if people are down for it.

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #35

Hux, September 21, 2019, 06:56:25 pm

Provided my job doesn't dick me over and I end up able to go, I was thinking of renting a karoke room or chunk of a bowling alley or something if people are down for it.
Ugly In The Morning, September 22, 2019, 02:03:21 pm
hell yeah, i would be so down for that. i’m gonna be there for like 3-4 days and need some more stuff to do, so if any other ballpit members wanna hang out or plan something then we totally could.

Ugly In The Morning

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #36
I put in an inquiry with Grand Central Bowling for their event rates for something the day after Fplus Live. When I have the rates I'll update. If anyone from portland knows of other places that would be good, I'm all ears.
Lemon Hux

mepple

• big dyke energy
  • Paid
  • i wish to be mashed potatoes
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #37
You know I was just thinking "Wow I sure hope the next FPlus Live is in Portland..." and here we are!

If you're looking for karaoke places nearby...ish, I like Voicebox PDX, always have a good time there. I would be down for hanging out with other people in other places in the city as well! My partner isn't a ballpit user, but she's also a huge fan and would hang, too.

Sitting Here

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #38
Looking forward to seeing everyone again :)
ViviVixen EYE OF ZA

ViviVixen

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #39
I’m excited you’re coming to my home town! I was one of the very loud women in the audience from last year (sorry), so I figured it was only fair to warn you I’d be back.

If you haven’t picked a karaoke venue yet, can I suggest the Baby Ketten Klub on SE Powell? They have an insane song library, a great atmosphere, and very reasonable drink prices.

See you in January!
Sitting Here NutshellGulag

DetectiveSlowpoke

• Paid
  • Why ballp.it posting Love is Called Fetish?
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #40
I'm glad you're coming to Portland because that means I don't have to do shit to go. Also the place you picked is a perfect space to do it coming from somebody who's not a huge beer person

dractivisionary

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #41
any general idea when the tickets are going up? i got a hotel room and plane ticket, but afraid im gonna miss the actual ticket post going up, and be too late. :(

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #42
Good point. I'll try to get that set up this weekend, thanks.

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #43
I’m excited you’re coming to my home town! I was one of the very loud women in the audience from last year (sorry), so I figured it was only fair to warn you I’d be back.

If you haven’t picked a karaoke venue yet, can I suggest the Baby Ketten Klub on SE Powell? They have an insane song library, a great atmosphere, and very reasonable drink prices.

See you in January!
ViviVixen, September 29, 2019, 10:15:50 pm

I've never been to Baby Ketten's karaoke nights, but they're supposed to be one of the best. They're also supposed to be pretty popular, so that would need to get factored in.
ViviVixen

ViviVixen

• Paid
F Plus Live: January 18th, 2020 #44
I've never been to Baby Ketten's karaoke nights, but they're supposed to be one of the best. They're also supposed to be pretty popular, so that would need to get factored in.
NutshellGulag, October 07, 2019, 10:51:50 pm

We actually held a friend’s birthday party there recently and they were really awesome about letting us reserve tables ahead of time, although that was admittedly on a weeknight. It might be worth calling them to ask.