Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:11:06 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1446482 times)

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
I remember when I bought my ticket to F Plus Live 7! I told the guy at the ticket booth what I wanted and he smiled and asked "oh, are you going to a well known food place after?" I was so shocked for a second, but then I busted out LAUGHING!!! The girl behind us in line heard us talking and said "I hope there aren't any snakes in the ballpit!" It was SO funny that we all FELL ON THE FLOOR laughing for 10 MINUTES!!! To this day, we are all married to each other :)
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop GirlKisser420 chai tea latte . Dr. Buttplug I Liked That Joke sambair

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
I remember when I bought my ticket to F Plus Live 7! I told the guy at the ticket booth what I wanted and he smiled and asked "oh, are you going to a well known food place after?" I was so shocked for a second, but then I busted out LAUGHING!!! The girl behind us in line heard us talking and said "I hope there aren't any snakes in the ballpit!" It was SO funny that we all FELL ON THE FLOOR laughing for 10 MINUTES!!! To this day, we are all married to each other :)
Wrought, August 17, 2018, 03:56:55 pm

cool

did you get any pics of the girl? pms are open
Wrought

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
the coolest move you can do is shoulder throwing someone doing a hitler salute
chai tea latte Wrought Liatai Seth "Slimy" Rollins

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
We should start calling the female G-spot the 'grostate' and get it over with already.
Wrought Sovereign Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop A Meat

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef
We should start calling the female G-spot the 'grostate' and get it over with already.
Spooks, August 18, 2018, 06:28:00 am
Or, we could call the male G-spot the P-spot.

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
The P-spot's something different and it happens at a certain age in every man's life.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
KENNETH BAINBRIDGE BUT A DOG, IMMEDIATELY AFTER TESTING THE ATOMIC BOMB: now we are all sons of bitches. also i was a son of a bitch before (on account of i'm a dog)
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sovereign lazzer grardaion?

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I'll see you in the octagon.

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
After uncovering files on his computer hard drive it was revealed that that dolphin who became best friends with a terrier was secretly a beastiality pervert.
Seth "Slimy" Rollins

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, but everything is named after classical music rather than pop music
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop sambair

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, but everything is named after classical music rather than pop music
A Meat, August 20, 2018, 05:08:42 pm
Behold the power of my Stand, The Fifth Season!

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
You don't even want to be in the area when I unleash my「Rites Of Spring」

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
I would legitimately love that.
I imagine that the twins' arc, Love's Joy and Love's Sorrow, would be pretty intense.

Liebesfreud and Liebesleid for the snobs out there.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
This is a good idea (and I already claim ownership of 「Rhapsody In Blue」) but this also means we would absolutely get a character called Debussy and I'm not sure I can abide by that.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
You just know that it would have a ton of well known pieces, and then some slightly more niche things Araki just heard, along the lines of someone's stand being「Verklärte Nacht」

speaking of which, I'm excited for Part 5: Le Carnaval Des Animaux, where the main gang's stands are the aforementioned piece for 「Gold Experience」 and
「Moody Blues」 is「Rhapsody in Blue」
「Aerosmith」is「Suicide in an Airplane」
「Sex Pistols」is「Billy The Kid」
「Sticky Fingers」is「Beggar's Opera」
「Spice Girl」is「Habanera」and
「Purple Haze」is「Colour Symphony - Purple」
honestly, iffy on billy the kid for sex pistols and couldn't find a less cumbersome way to describe the first movement of Arthur Bliss's Colour Symphony
I put way too much thought into this already, but I'm having fun