Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 26, 2024, 06:37:40 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 557872 times)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1575
The concept of cutting off a unicorn's horn for its magical properties reminds me of the current day struggle that rhinoceroses face in Africa where poachers hunt rhinos for their horns because the horns are said to hold mystical or medical properties. I doubt when this book was written the author had rhinos in mind, but I do wonder at the similarities.
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1576
I watched my neighbours horse once try to scratch its arse on a gate, this broke the gate which in turn spooked the horse and he bolted off, loudly farting every time his back legs kicked up during the gallop. It took me 5mins to recover before I could go tell my neighbours their gate was broken.
Antivehicular Salubrious Rex chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
CTRL+V and post it #1577
barleycorn

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
CTRL+V and post it #1578
In recent years, the number of fitness and health services have increased, expanding the interest among the population. Today, health clubs and fitness centers are a reference of health services, rising the adherence to physical activity.[1]