Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:00:10 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 339: Afterskin  (Read 19190 times)

PersonFromPorlock

• Paid
Episode 339: Afterskin #15
Are you, in response to my post about the horrendously offensive comic in which a giant blond intactivist fights and defeats villainous mohels depicted in some very grotesque stereotypes, highlighting some sort of irony that, in your experience, Jewish people are aggressors?

Because I have a few concerns with this impulse to compare...

Or perhaps this is in response to the wondering about there not being antisemitism in the episode. To which i still wonder... is your point "well actually, the jews..." ? Cuz it REALLY feels like that's your point.
Shell Game, January 17, 2021, 11:22:55 am
Not all -- I certainly wouldn't want antisemitism in the episode, and I'm not replying to the comic at all. I'm just mentioning that it's strange the only group I ever hate from from an Orthodox group. One even found my phone number and called to cuss me out.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 05:52:58 am by PersonFromPorlock »

PersonFromPorlock

• Paid
Episode 339: Afterskin #16
They were mostly objecting to history page that discussed the epispastikós -- Jews who restored their foreskins in Greek-conquered areas that were predominately Jewish in order to participate in games, which were played in the nude games. Greeks had no issue at all with nakedity but considered  exposing the glans indecent. Jews could tied it up with a kynodesme, or they could uses the Judaeus pondum to restore it, a Roman invention that consisted of a heavy copper tube to stretch the foreskin and encourage mitosis.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 339: Afterskin #17
I'm not entirely sure what you think you're accomplishing so I'll just say maybe you should read the room, if you will, and keep some of these details to yourself.
Puppy Time Seth "Slimy" Rollins Antivehicular

sea hag

• Paid
Episode 339: Afterskin #18
I think if there's one lesson we've all learned from this podcast, it's that people can't shut up about their dicks.
Puppy Time Achilles' Heelies A Meat chai tea latte Shell Game Macho Masc Sangy Savage Semantic Weeb Tipsy Almond Antivehicular Mix Salubrious Rex SHAMBA~1.SBB Big Stinky DUDEVSTHEWORLD Sherlockian thelizzerd

PersonFromPorlock

• Paid
Episode 339: Afterskin #19
I'm not entirely sure what you think you're accomplishing so I'll just say maybe you should read the room, if you will, and keep some of these details to yourself.
Shell Game, January 18, 2021, 05:57:02 am
Nothing at all, really. Just expanding on the topic of foreskin restoration. It was also practiced during the Holocaust to prevent abduction and execution. It seldom worked because it takes too long. Surgical reconstruction was more commonly done. It's still available in some places, notably Germany. Other country's urological surgeons recommend non-surgical techniques. They're slow, but provide much better results.

I think if there's one lesson we've all learned from this podcast, it's that people can't shut up about their dicks.
sea hag, January 18, 2021, 09:26:27 am
True, that. The website was purely informative -- I never sold anything, I never used any specialized equipment.

Edit: I don't recommend growing the remaining skin with tapeless devices that squeeze the remaining foreskin between two clamps. It's dangerous, for one, and does nothing with much of the skin for another. There's not enough in most cases to stretch more than the shaft tissue. It's not elastic enough to close. "Finishing surgery" is possible by removing a wedge of skin to tighten it, but most give up long before then. It requires rather a lot of dedication. And neither did I advocate not circumcising nor foreskin restoration -- it was entirely for those already decided.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 01:02:03 pm by PersonFromPorlock »

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 339: Afterskin #20
Okay then.

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Episode 339: Afterskin #21
ok since people LITERALLY KEEP ASKING on here and other sites, i didnt put any anti-semitism in because it's not fun to read or listen to. that's it! mystery over. stop fucking asking.

cant believe i have to fucking quantify that bigotry is bad but, well, that's the internet!
sea hag chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage A Meat Puppy Time Antivehicular Seth "Slimy" Rollins Salubrious Rex Vinny Possum Shell Game One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes KingKalamari Dr. Buttplug SHAMBA~1.SBB The Killer Dynamo Big Stinky Ganymede Tenerence DUDEVSTHEWORLD Sherlockian thelizzerd

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 339: Afterskin #22
ok since people LITERALLY KEEP ASKING on here and other sites, i didnt put any anti-semitism in because it's not fun to read or listen to. that's it! mystery over. stop fucking asking.

cant believe i have to fucking quantify that bigotry is bad but, well, that's the internet!
Mix, January 18, 2021, 01:39:23 pm
Yeah people seem to forget that, as illuminating as they can be, these episodes are about having a good time with the weird, not doing full exposes.
DUDEVSTHEWORLD

dijon du jour

• your zesty bud
  • Paid
  • oh gosh
Episode 339: Afterskin #23
PersonFromPorlock, January 18, 2021, 11:39:09 am

if you mention your shitty dick one more time I'm going to mail you a box of feral rats
teethwax Puppy Time chai tea latte sea hag Antivehicular A Meat Macho Masc Sangy Savage Boots Raingear Mix Turtle Seth "Slimy" Rollins Salubrious Rex Great Joe Shell Game Vinny Possum Semantic Weeb SHAMBA~1.SBB Achilles' Heelies THE LESBIATHAN The Killer Dynamo Hoffgod Big Stinky Ganymede Ashto DUDEVSTHEWORLD junior associate faguar

Puppy Time

• Rainbow Brownshirt
  • Paid
  • AND THEN THEY'LL HAVE A DONKEY HEAD!
Episode 339: Afterskin #24
Yeah people seem to forget that, as illuminating as they can be, these episodes are about having a good time with the weird, not doing full exposes.
Shell Game, January 18, 2021, 02:04:27 pm

There can be a real cathartic feeling of hearing someone else get mad at and/or mock some hardcore bigots, but it's definitely not something I'd want to inflict on the readers!  Also these days I feel like there's enough of that mess just floating around in general that it's not worth adding more of it to one's life.  Especially when you can get something entertainingly weird and/or questionable instead. 

It's like, I could hang out with people smelling and reacting to stinky poop, or I can hang out with people smelling and reacting to... I don't know, a whale corpse full of dead ladybugs. One of those is considerably more interesting!

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Episode 339: Afterskin #25
The content is coming from inside the thread
Salubrious Rex Shell Game DUDEVSTHEWORLD

PersonFromPorlock

• Paid
Episode 339: Afterskin #26
if you mention your shitty dick one more time I'm going to mail you a box of feral rats
dijon du jour, January 18, 2021, 02:58:05 pm
Hey man, you ain't got to read it if you don't like it. This podcast is relevant to my interests and I enjoyed it -- intactivists are some crazy people. I only wish the Silent Hill theory was mentioned.

And my foreskin is real enough. I was circumcised with Gomco clamp that wasn't tightened enough and slipped, requiring a free-hand cut and sutures. And this was in the early '80s -- I was entirely unanesthetized. It was unsightly and far too tight to be comfortable. The outer skin is cutaneous and the inner skin is a mucosa membrane. It's been enough to fool urologists, who assume I was uncircumcised until they pulled it back a little and reveal the scar. Even then, they assume it was only a partial circumcision: removing just what the Greeks called the akroposthion, or the part of the foreskin that extends beyond the glans. C-10, in modern terms. Few believe tissue expansion alone is possible from CI-1 to CI-9.

As I said, I did it before modern social media and never had much contact with intactivists. Still, I've found them more misogynistic than antisemitic. So many blame their mothers.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 07:01:00 pm by Boots Raingear »

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 339: Afterskin #27
dijon du jour, January 18, 2021, 02:58:05 pm
Hey man, you ain't got to read it if you don't like it. This podcast is relevant to my interests and I enjoyed it -- intactivists are some crazy people. I only wish the Silent Hill theory was mentioned.

And my foreskin is real enough. I was circumcised with Gomco clamp that wasn't tightened enough and slipped, requiring a free-hand cut and sutures. And this was in the early '80s -- I was entirely unanesthetized. It was unsightly and far too tight to be comfortable. The outer skin is cutaneous and the inner skin is a mucosa membrane. It's been enough to fool urologists, who assume I was uncircumcised until they pulled it back a little and reveal the scar. Even then, they assume it was only a partial circumcision: removing just what the Greeks called the akroposthion, or the part of the foreskin that extends beyond the glans. C-10, in modern terms. Few believe tissue expansion alone is possible from CI-1 to CI-9.

As I said, I did it before modern social media and never had much contact with intactivists. Still, I've found them more misogynistic than antisemitic. So many blame their mothers.
PersonFromPorlock, January 18, 2021, 06:22:49 pm
You paid $10 to troll a website that doesn't care about you or your theories on dick. What's it like?

EDIT: I reported you actually, because continuing to talk about your penis after someone's let you know it's tmi and they're uncomfortable and you should stop is sexual harassment. So... Yeah, bye.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 06:37:53 pm by Shell Game »

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Episode 339: Afterskin #28
Hey, dijon, can I chip in towards the box-of-feral-rats fund
Shell Game Macho Masc Sangy Savage

PersonFromPorlock

• Paid
Episode 339: Afterskin #29
You paid $10 to troll a website that doesn't care about you or your theories on dick. What's it like?

EDIT: I reported you actually, because continuing to talk about your penis after someone's let you know it's tmi and they're uncomfortable and you should stop is sexual harassment. So... Yeah, bye.
Shell Game, January 18, 2021, 06:33:53 pm
Believe it or not, I'm not trolling and I haven't actually put forth any dick theories. As I said, enjoyed the episode. I'll stop posting now as it seems some people don't like Irregular-like discussion.