Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:24:17 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228297 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I fell on my back four times today.
Lemon, March 14, 2019, 12:03:44 am

Vertebrate are extremely overrated. Now a sweet ass exoskeleton? Now that's where it's at. Get a nice shimmer on those plates, survive falling impact, protecting your squishy bits. Desk jobs do not require flexibility!

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
I strongly recommend sixpoint brewery's 'resin' (seen here propping up a copy of nhl 2k06).  Juicy hopppps

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
The Hi-Res was better but they stopped carrying near me

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
I liked their Tribes revival but it's a dead game, a real shame.
GirlKisser420

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Drinking with a bunch of ex-company peeps and current company peeps (about 50/50) and it's a good reminder at how much this company suuuuuuuuuuuucks. Like this place's "culture fit" is "well-meaning suckers who will go the extra mile for 1/4 the price", and they know it.

P.S. That One Guy no one gives a fuck at how much hot shit you are now, we can totally see through your bravado "This company is only a stepping stone" garbage. Ugh

Edit: oh boy I love being the only girl in the group, because even if you're super guy-ish all of a sudden some trash asshole starts talking about some woman's "fake tits" like fuck you dude, society has created a environment that you need to be younger and hotter the older you get and fuck you if you're a woman over 40.

Fuck my buzz is ruined you fucks
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 06:06:43 pm by Degen Novel from Upcountry »

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
Would love to own a very large sword for sparring. I think about this most days. A few options out there but for some reason people think a sword that's too stiff to absorb a thrust is ok as long as it's also too massive to safely cut in normal sparring. At that point why even make it blunt, and who is out there spending like $600 on a prop for solo forms that they can't even make shitty bottle massacre YouTube videos with????

Anyway Bulleit is treating me well tonight. Was not brave enough to buy Costco 12 year blended scotch despite the reputation of their vodka

Neal

I've been chugging apple brandy and obviously that's the best way to get ready for editing an interview recording for my new podcast.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
i love you almost as much as i love taylor swift
Spenny chai tea latte

Neal

Protip: chug a tumbler of Bushmill's and then eat a handful of parmesan crisps.
chai tea latte

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague

Same energy
chai tea latte

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I'm not drunk but FUCK I'm hiccuping.

Neal

Is Kraken supposed to taste like Coca-Cola? This is my first time trying it, and I don't think I was properly briefed beforehand.
lazzer grardaion?

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
There's this lady on the arts board I'm a part of who is in her early 50s (I'd guess) who doesn't have kids, isn't married, and doesn't have a partner. She's lived in a ton of cool cities, does cool things, and has even started her own foundation!! I'm not sure where my life will go, but she's some real inspiration
Shell Game chai tea latte Lemon

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
i'm not quite drunk yet but i'm feelin good enough.

i've started mixing bourbon with apple cider vinegar and honey and i actually enjoy it a lot!

now if only i could remind myself to stop trying to color when drinking. it goes south real fast... :(

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
I've hit up the tiny sample bottle selection the last 2 times I've been to my local store, and I can definitely say Select Club Apple is very much my shit.

Total Wine & More has it at a 2/5 but dang I love it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 02:34:00 am by Spenny »