Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:17:08 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: F PLUS LIVE! F PLUS LIVE! F PLUS LIVE! F PLUS LIVE!  (Read 72870 times)

nilvoid

• FUCK COMPOSE FUCK MELODY
  • Paid
  • DEDICATED TO NO ONE THANKS TO NO ONE ART IS OVER
    • I did not take any pictures. Well, that's not true. I took a selfie of me and Bunnybread taking a nap and a photo of a stranger with a road cone on his head and his dick exposed, but none that you'd consider relevant. If you have any photos of the weekend you'd like to share with me, please do.
    Lemon, October 07, 2014, 11:54:24 am

I managed to capture John Toast riding...I think it was Bunnybread? Among other things. If there's one thing I learned as a photojournalist it's that when there's something going on, one shot won't cut it. Do you want the pictures in PM form or should I just post them here?

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
    • Administrator
    • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
    [email protected] please.

ETA: Please send them to me rather than posting them here.
    « Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 12:50:40 pm by Lemon »

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
    • Paid
    • filled with delicious dude meat
    You have any regular non-live episodes coming up as well? or is it just that everything goes down the priority list and the recording of the live show will just come first and will happen whenever it does?

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
    • Administrator
    • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
    We've got two recorded and unreleased episodes right now, not including the live show. As for the scheduling of release of those, I'm not entirely sure, cause it depends on some time getting spent on finishing the edits and throwing them online. I recognize it's been a while since the musical episode and I do want to get another one online. It's just about time availability.

Oh! Cause I also need to send some thank you prizes out for these remixes. Cause a couple of them are goddamn worth a reward.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
    • Ridiculist
    • Metal tyrant from hell
    The Jack Chick F+ live experience! This is more or less sequential.

Fuck I got sick
    Waiting for 30 minutes in line does not, in fact, enhance the Panda Express experience
    Fuck I pulled a muscle in my back
    In a deadly game of cat and mouse between Jack Chick and STOG in the Minneapolis Skyway, the only winners are those that are not involved at all in any way shape or form.
    Isfahan won me a hat! Thanks!
    Minneapolis has great taxis
    YAY THE HEN HOUSE!
    Milling around for hours pointlessly
    This place has great beer and awful drinks
    YAY CUDDLESQUID BROUGHT BOOZE <3
    ....oh god cuddle squid brought "booze" D:
    Hey BunnyBread come drink this "booze" with me!
    Minneapolis has great taxis (reprise)
    ...The Hen House again. How nice.
    More milling around
    Team Zarla/Jack Chick is supreme at weird bike thingies!
    Wandering around Minneapolis looking for somewhere to eat for half an hour. The true F+ live experience
    Never trust waiters without eyebrows
    Oh my god hella people showed up
    Our fans are only able to work up the courage to talk to me when I am in the bathroom. Uh, ok.
    I think my reading turned into just totally drunken rambling
    Jack Chick used get hammered. It was SUPER EFFECTIVE
    Great. The Hen House.
    Spoonin with Bunnybread
    Lemon was not prepared for this Violence Fight!
    I am very bad at Snake Oil
    Hahaha! I will eat breakfast at Arbys instead of the Hen House!
    That was an error
    Wearing an F+ Live shirt gets me more weirded out stares than metal shirts.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
    • Paid
    • You have a very flexible torso.
    jack-chick, October 07, 2014, 07:00:04 pm

By the end of F + Live the hell mead (aka Smoldering Texas Dick) was totally gone although I can't remember seeing anyone drink from it.

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
    • Paid
    • All you do is dump
    The Jack Chick F+ live experience! This is more or less sequential.

Fuck I got sick
    Waiting for 30 minutes in line does not, in fact, enhance the Panda Express experience
    Fuck I pulled a muscle in my back
    In a deadly game of cat and mouse between Jack Chick and STOG in the Minneapolis Skyway, the only winners are those that are not involved at all in any way shape or form.
    Isfahan won me a hat! Thanks!
    Minneapolis has great taxis
    YAY THE HEN HOUSE!
    Milling around for hours pointlessly
    This place has great beer and awful drinks
    ...The Hen House again. How nice.
    More milling around
    Team Zarla/Jack Chick is supreme at weird bike thingies!
    Wandering around Minneapolis looking for somewhere to eat for half an hour. The true F+ live experience
    Never trust waiters without eyebrows
    Oh my god hella people showed up
    Our fans are only able to work up the courage to talk to me when I am in the bathroom. Uh, ok.
    I think my reading turned into just totally drunken rambling
    Jack Chick used get hammered. It was SUPER EFFECTIVE
    Great. The Hen House.
    Spoonin with Bunnybread
    Lemon was not prepared for this Violence Fight!
    I am very bad at Snake Oil
    Hahaha! I will eat breakfast at Arbys instead of the Hen House!
    That was an error
    Wearing an F+ Live shirt gets me more weirded out stares than metal shirts.
    You went to the Hen House three times when you were so close to Hell's Kitchen? Fuck you, you're not metal anymore.

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
    • Ridiculist
    • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
    You went to the Hen House three times when you were so close to Hell's Kitchen? Fuck you, you're not metal anymore.
    nigeline, October 07, 2014, 08:06:17 pm

Oh, we tried. But Hell's Kitchen said it'd be like a 2 hour wait, so that didn't work out. Instead I got the biggest goddamn cinnamon roll ever at the Hen House.

... and in a moment of F+ singularity, they gave me a giant ball of butter to go with it for some reason.

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
    • Paid
    • All you do is dump

Oh, we tried. But Hell's Kitchen said it'd be like a 2 hour wait, so that didn't work out. Instead I got the biggest goddamn cinnamon roll ever at the Hen House.

... and in a moment of F+ singularity, they gave me a giant ball of butter to go with it for some reason.
    portaxx, October 07, 2014, 08:09:51 pm
    Minneapolis may be awesome, but you're still in the midwest, land of EXXXTREME extremes.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
    • Paid
    • You have a very flexible torso.

Minneapolis may be awesome, but you're still in the midwest, land of EXXXTREME extremes.
    nigeline, October 07, 2014, 08:12:21 pm

fried cheese curds god help us all

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
    • Ridiculist
    • [File Photo]

By the end of F + Live the hell mead (aka Smoldering Texas Dick) was totally gone although I can't remember seeing anyone drink from it.
    CuddleGHOUL, October 07, 2014, 08:04:45 pm

I'm pretty sure I saw Bunnybread snatch the mead from Jack's hands before Jack could drink any and gulp down a heroic amount of booze. It seemed to have no effect on his hearty constitution.

Then again, my memory of the weekend gets a bit hazy in the evening hours.

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
    • Paid
    • All you do is dump

I'm pretty sure I saw Bunnybread snatch the mead from Jack's hands before Jack could drink any and gulp down a heroic amount of booze. It seemed to have no effect on his hearty constitution.

Adam Bozarth, October 07, 2014, 08:44:53 pm
    That's pretty much exactly what I remember, since I leaning in a corner, too sick to drink much (sadly). We all yelled at him to stop before he died, but I guess the voice makes babies *and* grants invisible booze strength.

I, EmmaGhost

• Paid

nigeline, October 07, 2014, 08:12:21 pm

fried cheese curds god help us all
    CuddleGHOUL, October 07, 2014, 08:18:45 pm

You have obviously never been to the Wisconsin State Fair.

Mique

• Paid
    • Pronounced like Mike

Adam Bozarth, October 07, 2014, 08:44:53 pm

It's weird, I saw Bunnybread be handed a lot of liquor, and I saw a lot of empty glasses of varying sizes around him, but I can't really remember seeing him drink any. At the end of the night we were being kicked out of the bar, and we found a full drink on the table next to Bunnybread, and seeing as the other people within a 3-foot radius had to do nerdy things like drive, he was the only one who could drink it.
    I think my goal for next time is to find a designated driver and try to out drink Bunnybread.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
    • Ridiculist
    • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
    Regarding Hell's Kitchen, I went scouting for breakfast locations Saturday morning because, so far as I could tell, I was the only F+ soul awake at that ungodly hour of 10AM. I went to Hell's Kitchen, went down the stairs, nice decor, heard live music playing, and then I saw it was about as crowded as the actual, biblical Hell. Several handfuls of people were standing around waiting for tables in the little floor space there was. I shouldered my way through to the hostess counter and asked for a menu. As I perused their selection of sixteen-dollar burgers and fourteen-dollar biscuits and gravy (!) I overheard one of the hostesses tell a party of two that just walked in that it'd be an hour wait for a table. I handed the menu back with a polite smile shortly thereafter and went back up the stairs.

tl; dr: I'm sure it's a great joint, but we had about a dozen people who needed feeding in downtown on the relatively quick and cheap. There's a reason we went to Hen House all three mornings.