Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:21:12 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Patreon in a non-terrible way.  (Read 9364 times)

bubbleuj

• Paid
Patreon in a non-terrible way.
Are you guys giving people money in patreon? Scrape that shame off in this thread where we justify all this.

bubbleuj

• Paid
Patreon in a non-terrible way. #1
I give money to this dude because he makes fun of the Davis aruni types.

https://www.patreon.com/hbomb

Is there anyone else that other snakes thought worthy of our amazing $1.50 endowment
Runic

Guts Going Nutz

• Paid
Patreon in a non-terrible way. #2
I give money to this joker. https://www.patreon.com/loureads
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Vinny Possum SHAMBA~1.SBB

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Patreon in a non-terrible way. #3
This guy is really cool and has done a huge amount of work for the Mtg Cube community, my other obsessive hobby. I get a bunch of features, voting rights on which features he develops next, and to give back to a dude who's only ever been nice to me.

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Patreon in a non-terrible way. #4
Friends of the show J.W. Friedman and Chris Collision, hosts of I Don't Even Own A Television, have a Patreon, which has already helped them buy better audio equipment and hard-to-find books for their show.
Runic Patterns

Ambious

Patreon in a non-terrible way. #5
I give money to scicomm and education peops such as Fraser Cain, Amy Shira Teitel and David McRaney.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Patreon in a non-terrible way. #6
I finally bit the bullet and started giving a Lincoln a month to these incel failsons
chai tea latte cyclopeantrash Nikaer Drekin Fanzay CormansInferno

cyclopeantrash

• Aspergers Unto Death
  • Paid
  • High velocity man-hatred fired at everything
Patreon in a non-terrible way. #7
I finally bit the bullet and started giving a Lincoln a month to these incel failsons
The Coop That Came To Sarnath, October 21, 2016, 07:01:26 am

Grey Wolves represent
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Fanzay

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Patreon in a non-terrible way. #8
The We Hate Movies guys get my eight bucks a month, I've gotten so much enjoyment out of that podcast over the years
Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

duz

• Paid
Patreon in a non-terrible way. #9
The Coop That Came To Sarnath, October 21, 2016, 07:01:26 am
The We Hate Movies guys get my eight bucks a month, I've gotten so much enjoyment out of that podcast over the years
A Meat, October 21, 2016, 08:28:00 am

Just these two so far.  I don't want to have too many subscriptions, I have a hard enough time keeping up with what I get for free.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

BARK RANGER

• MRS. ASTOR'S PET HORSE
  • Paid
Patreon in a non-terrible way. #10

How is the DLC Patreon-only additional content?  Is the Nexus good, and are they fair towards TNG?  Considering the sentimental value it holds for so many people, I can't imagine them getting too hateful, except maybe for episodes like Sub Rosa or Outrageous Okona.

Those mailbag stories are something else.  Not sure I believe the guy who claims he watched Visitor Q with his parents, though
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 09:26:20 pm by BARK RANGER »

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Patreon in a non-terrible way. #11

How is the DLC Patreon-only additional content?  Is the Nexus good, and are they fair towards TNG?  Considering the sentimental value it holds for so many people, I can't imagine them getting too hateful, except maybe for episodes like Sub Rosa or Outrageous Okona.

Those mailbag stories are something else.  Not sure I believe the guy who claims he watched Visitor Q with his parents, though
BARK RANGER, November 04, 2016, 09:24:40 pm
They haven't gotten very far yet with the nexus, but it's very good, I haven't ever watched any Star Trek, but I'm still loving the podcast.

I'm more inclined to believe the Visitor Q story than the Blade II story, that one was insane. But if Buttons was real, everything could be real.

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
Patreon in a non-terrible way. #12
Corn Syrup Cirr A Whirring Bone-White Gleech Macho Masc Sangy Savage SHAMBA~1.SBB

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Patreon in a non-terrible way. #13
He's my favorite French animator of fat birds and foxes dancing.

CormansInferno

• Forsooth! A ravenous ghoul approaches!
  • Paid
Patreon in a non-terrible way. #14
The Chapo premium episode today with the Pizzagate RPG session might be the best thing they've done so far. Eagerly awaiting the 2nd half.
chai tea latte